How is the lockdown affecting you, do you go out?

Do you go out and live a normal life during Corona Lockdown?

• Total voters
Work from home. Don't go out much right now only to pick up things a need but I do take long walks at local park everyday

I answered your questions...simply from a vantage point that seems to be beyond your comprehension. Just like in our other discussion where you went in circles and then ran off. You see certain actions as "reality" and I see them as "man-made realities."
You clearly haven’t. If you walked into my office right now with a mask on and unless you had bizarre hair or a weird accent and then you walked in again tomorrow I would not know you from Adam. Fact.
And like fuck did I run off, I got bored of your rhetoric because you weren’t addressing anything.

I purchased a smoker and cook most of my own food. Other than that I just sit back and watch people give up our old way of life

sydney isnt in lockdown right now.

we shut down most things from like april/may-july and during that time i only went to the grog shop or supermarkets which were allowed to be open. and now we been operating as usual just with restrictions. but i havent been going out at all. not going to restaurants, bars, clubs. but then i go to the food court at the shopping centre or cafes near work every day when i work from work, but i dont really call dropping in to get take away called going out.
You don't go out anyway...

You clearly haven’t.
i disagree

If you walked into my office right now with a mask on and unless you had bizarre hair or a weird accent and then you walked in again tomorrow I would not know you from Adam. Fact.
the same could be said if you were in the middle east and encountered women wearing niqab

"when in rome, do as the romans do"

And like fuck did I run off, I got bored of your rhetoric because you weren’t addressing anything.
i addressed all of your points and you simply could not rationalize them...therefore you dismissed them as they were contrary to your religious dogma

i chuckled when i presented counterexamples to your logic and you responded with "stop trying to trap me" lol

it fascinated me that your brain is intuitively aware that certain lines of thought are contrary to your religion and refuses to delve into those areas...this is defined as "cognitive dissonance"

only to beat up simps like you.

you have my addy. you know where i am at. borders are open.
Keep dreaming, you fat virgin...
And if by simp, you mean do anything to please women in the bedroom (or public toilet) then you would be right. I'm a dirty whore, I will do nearly anything to get women off, and I haven't had a lot of complaints (except it hurting too much).
Funnily enough there are more rules with the ones you pay for.
Were does fisting and bending a chick over a public toilet lie on the scale of simpery?

i disagree

the same could be said if you were in the middle east and encountered women wearing niqab

"when in rome, do as the romans do"

i addressed all of your points and you simply could not rationalize them...therefore you dismissed them as they were contrary to your religious dogma

i chuckled when i presented counterexamples to your logic and you responded with "stop trying to trap me" lol

it fascinated me that your brain is intuitively aware that certain lines of thought are contrary to your religion and refuses to delve into those areas...this is defined as "cognitive dissonance"
You said you would walk into my office refusing to wear a mask. Private business. That is where I lost interest. Not only are you breaking the law you are putting our lives at risk and aren’t adhering to a private company’s policy.

Keep dreaming, you fat virgin...
And if by simp, you mean do anything to please women in the bedroom (or public toilet) then you would be right. I'm a dirty whore, I will do nearly anything to get women off, and I haven't had a lot of complaints (except it hurting too much).
Funnily enough there are more rules with the ones you pay for.
Were does fisting and bending a chick over a public toilet lie on the scale of simpery?
literally none of the shit you say happened. cept for when a 14 year old beat the shit out of you.

7ad7094f6267512e8b486f85f9c9d9f2.jpg

^^ me waiting for you to stop being a lil girl and come to sydney for a beating.

literally none of the shit you say happened. cept for when a 14 year old beat the shit out of you.

7ad7094f6267512e8b486f85f9c9d9f2.jpg

^^ me waiting for you to stop being a lil girl and come to sydney for a beating.
You got one bit right. Your a Muppet...
But I never said anything about you getting laid, because that definitely never happened.

You got one bit right. Your a Muppet...
But I never said anything about you getting laid, because that definitely never happened.
Lol dude you just lost your virginity at the age of 40 from a prostitute. I lost my v plates in highschool at 16.

anyway. I’m getting tired of this boring back and forth where I keep on owning you.

pm me when you are in Sydney.

You said you would walk into my office refusing to wear a mask. Private business. That is where I lost interest. Not only are you breaking the law you are putting our lives at risk and aren’t adhering to a private company’s policy.
and i already addressed the errors in your logic regarding all of those points...multiple times...hence my claim that "you are going in circles"

"you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink"

and i already addressed the errors in your logic regarding all of those points...multiple times...hence my claim that "you are going in circles"

"you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink"
Threatening behavior refusing to wear one. I would call security and if you refused to leave 911. Simple logic.

Threatening behavior refusing to wear one. I would call security and if you refused to leave 911. Simple logic.
yes you already said that...and i already refuted it...hence going in circles

interestingly, you state that "you lost interest"...yet now it appears that your interest has returned... i appreciate your desire to have a dialogue with me...but we must see each other's perspective in earnest in order to have a "meeting of the minds"

yes you already said that...and i already refuted it...hence going in circles

interestingly, you state that "you lost interest"...yet now it appears that your interest has returned... i appreciate your desire to have a dialogue with me...but we must see each other's perspective in earnest in order to have a "meeting of the minds"
I’m not meeting owt with you. I have down time from 4:30 ish at work and not much else to do. Predatory behaviour. But like I said you would be dealt with soon enough.

I’m not meeting owt with you. I have down time from 4:30 ish at work and not much else to do. Predatory behaviour. But like I said you would be dealt with soon enough.
if you're not willing to have a meeting of the minds...then we cannot have a worthwhile dialogue

you think you are correct and i am wrong

i think i am correct and you are wrong

the only way we could possibly understand one another is if we desire to do so...and if we can explain our position in a manner that can convince the other and not sidestep any points brought up but, rather, entertain them in earnest

if you're not willing to have a meeting of the minds...then we cannot have a worthwhile dialogue

you think you are correct and i am wrong

i think i am correct and you are wrong

the only way we could possibly understand one another is if we desire to do so...and if we can explain our position in a manner that can convince the other and not sidestep any points brought up but, rather, entertain them in earnest
No meeting of the minds. Clear cut black or white. If you walk in and refuse to wear one you’re going to end up in the cop shop.

No meeting of the minds. Clear cut black or white. If you walk in and refuse to wear one you’re going to end up in the cop shop.
i disagree

i'm off to grapple now with no mask and no social distancing...enjoy your down time and remember to wash your hands

Lol dude you just lost your virginity at the age of 40 from a prostitute. I lost my v plates in highschool at 16.

anyway. I’m getting tired of this boring back and forth where I keep on owning you.

pm me when you are in Sydney.
The only thing you own is a large collection of @dildos...
P.s and a micro dick.

Back