How is the lockdown affecting you, do you go out?

Do you go out and live a normal life during Corona Lockdown?

• Total voters
Working from home and we're in national lockdown until December so nothings open except the supermarket.

go out multiple times per day, not even remotely worried
my office is still closed, but i go in almost every day to facilitate training for people

I went and traveled through AZ, NM, and TX for a good three weeks in June/July, it was nice being around open facilities and non Plague reenactors

I'm looking forward to the day, when they force vaccinations on anyone that wants to lead a normal life.........

Illegal raves here I come......

lockdowns have been awesome.
gives me justification to say "fuck everyone" and go into hermit mode earlier than i had anticipated. plus i don't have random strangers coming up to me in public anymore trying to talk to me like we're familiar.

well lets see, I go to
Work, Jiu Jitsu, Church, Parks and Essentials

I do go watch soccer/softball games but keep distance and use PPE

Very little has changed for us but I use common sense. I wear a mask in public and stick a small bottle of hand sanitizer in my pocket when i go to the gym. Movie theaters and concerts are about the only things not back to normal, but SC kinda moves to its own beat ...sometimes for the better and sometimes not so much.

I only wear a mask to go into stores, dr office etc. Rest of the time I’m going commando, I’m over it.

it's just mass-hysteria, religious nonsense...go out and live your life to the extent you can get away with it...the world is the same as it was a year ago
How is it? We were able to recognise people's faces last year and people weren't being put outside in makeshift tents on ventilators as far as I recall.

i freaki7ng love lockdown
i never go oput and love that too
i could do this forever and be cool as a cucumber sliced super nice

I only wear a mask to go into stores, dr office etc. Rest of the time I’m going commando, I’m over it.
This shit is too much for others. No lockdown atm. Just wear a mask when going to stores and shit. For everything else, is normal.

I've started going to the gym 5 nights a week now up from 3

/shrug

When I go grocery run, I make a point to skip stops I used to not think twice about stopping at.

When I see or hear someone cough, I will take a long detour to avoid the invisible germ cloud.

How is it? We were able to recognise people's faces last year and people weren't being put outside in makeshift tents on ventilators as far as I recall.
the world is the same as a year ago...only the religious (human) game has changed regarding which rituals must be followed...as it always has throughout history

the world is the same as a year ago...only the religious (human) game has changed regarding which rituals must be followed...as it always has throughout history
SO you recognise people who you've only met's faces once with a mask on and the tents are all made up? Is that what you are saying?

SO you recognise people who you've only met's faces once with a mask on and the tents are all made up? Is that what you are saying?
15867899967867.jpg

the religious rituals are all made up...and we get bored of them after a while so we have to make up "new" ones in order for the illusion of progress to exist...it gives us something to do in order to try and sidestep the absurdity of existence

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months."

15867899967867.jpg

the religious rituals are all made up...and we get bored of them after a while so we have to make up "new" ones in order for the illusion of progress to exist...it gives us something to do in order to try and sidestep the absurdity of existence

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months."
Why do you keep dodging simple questions a child could easily answer? I didn’t ask about your views on fashion, Wintour.

Aside from stores, movie theaters, and restaurants being sporadically closed, it hasn't really affected me at all.

Why do you keep dodging simple questions a child could easily answer? I didn’t ask about your views on fashion, Wintour.
I answered your questions...simply from a vantage point that seems to be beyond your comprehension. Just like in our other discussion where you went in circles and then ran off. You see certain actions as "reality" and I see them as "man-made realities."

Back