How is the lockdown affecting you, do you go out?

Do you go out and live a normal life during Corona Lockdown?

• Total voters

mmafan2000

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I live in an area where there is a corona virus lock down. I am sick of it. In March when it started, I understand and tolerated it because we didn't know what was going on. Now it's too much as cases of depression, drug/alcohol abuse is going up, suicides and job losses. I take precautions, wear a mask and do not go near my parents or elderly. I still obey the lock down for the most part. How about you? Did you snap? Go out? Obey the law?

We're not in lock down here and I haven't heard any plans to lock down but I still really only go out for essentials. I started going out in the summer and it just felt weird and like a hassle. Now that the weather has cooled I have little reason to leave the house

sydney isnt in lockdown right now.

we shut down most things from like april/may-july and during that time i only went to the grog shop or supermarkets which were allowed to be open. and now we been operating as usual just with restrictions. but i havent been going out at all. not going to restaurants, bars, clubs. but then i go to the food court at the shopping centre or cafes near work every day when i work from work, but i dont really call dropping in to get take away called going out.

I've had enough, but the state as a whole is still very much locked down.(Michigan) So there isn't a hell of a lot to do anyway.

In between i guess. Rarely go in public except for the grocery store, but we do meet friends in back yards for drinks. Trying to find a restaurant to go to for my bday this weekend and 70% of the good ones are closed :(

In between i guess. Rarely go in public except for the grocery store, but we do meet friends in back yards for drinks. Trying to find a restaurant to go to for my bday this weekend and 70% of the good ones are closed :(
So you are abiding by the law?

weren’t you lolling in the wr recently saying lockdowns wouldn’t stop you doing anything?

Ive not changed my lifestyle very much. Still go to friends, eat out and play sprts.

So you are abiding by the law?

weren’t you lolling in the wr recently saying lockdowns wouldn’t stop you doing anything?
Not really. I'm still seeing friends, but pretty much any decent restaurant in downtown Raleigh had their windows destroyed by looters and glass is such a hot commodity and only allowing 25% capacity they can't afford to fix up their windows and allow guests. Its a perfect storm of shit.

I'm not scared to do stuff though. Went to islands of adventure the other week when I had to go to Orlando for work and got finished early.

Only thing that changed is that we have to wear masks. That and I can't hang out with friends or attend small gatherings which is really frustrating. Especially around the holidays. Other than that, business as usual. Can't wait for shit to start opening up again.

I live my life as normal as possible
Family BBQs, restaurants, movies, roasted a pig for about 50 people on Halloween
Mask up where necessary

Been out for lunch a handful of times since it all kicked off, go at around 11am and we can only sit outside anyway. There's no one wanting Greek food for breakfast so we have the patio to ourselves, I clean down everything first. Went out for dinner once to support a friend's restaurant who had to close his other restaurant. Come into work every day but that's only been for the last few months. If I were single I would be doing my nut if I couldn't see people.

Honestly nothing has changed that much except the gfs annoying, 40 somethings that still want you to play beer pong with them all the time while listening to club music under strobe lights at their house, friends don't badger us to hang out much anymore because they're scared of Covid. Not complaining.

I live in an area where there is a corona virus lock down. I am sick of it. In March when it started, I understand and tolerated it because we didn't know what was going on. Now it's too much as cases of depression, drug/alcohol abuse is going up, suicides and job losses. I take precautions, wear a mask and do not go near my parents or elderly. I still obey the lock down for the most part. How about you? Did you snap? Go out? Obey the law?
I get take out but in terms of going out....my good friend started working in June (selling food and drinks to go) so I'd go hang out with her on the patio and whatever other random friends showed up. Now she's bartending at an actual bar and I've gone a couple times but its strict she cant take her mask off unless we go outside.

Back