How is Rumble losing to Koscheck and Belfort relevant...

Honestly, I believe Davis' evolvement has been more or less non-existing. It feels like it's the exact same fighter, skillwise, every time you see him.

it's just a safety net so Gus fan boys can feel more confident going into Saturday's fight fighters lose they come back they get better shit happens

But Gus losing to Phil Davis is not. Rumble lost to koscheck over 5 years ago, but idiots here say that Gus losing to Davis 4 years ago was so long ago that it doesn't count against Gus.

Rumble beat an improved Davis who already subbed Gus handily. It's retarded to think Davis and Rumble haven't improved since 2009-2010 and only Gus has.

Sherdog seems to still think Rumble is still the same fighter at WW.

It isn't, who said it is?

YOU are the one making the same argument that gets that exact response...

I haven't seen anyone bring up Rumbles losses except AS A COUNTER to the exact shit you're spouting in this thread.

This. It's guys like TS saying shit like Davis beat Gus handily yet gets his nuts in a twist when someone brings up Rumble's old losses in response. TS is one of the worst by the way.

Fair enough.

I said nothing about sub defense. I did, however, mention wrestling.

gustafsson-takes-jon-jones-down-gif.gif

3.gif
I agree his wrestling improved, I said submission because that's his only weakness that hasn't been tested since Davis fight.

None of them are relevant.

I gotta say that I see the Davis fight being brought up more often though.

But Gus losing to Phil Davis is not. Rumble lost to koscheck over 5 years ago, but idiots here say that Gus losing to Davis 4 years ago was so long ago that it doesn't count against Gus.

Rumble beat an improved Davis who already subbed Gus handily. It's retarded to think Davis and Rumble haven't improved since 2009-2010 and only Gus has.

Sherdog seems to still think Rumble is still the same fighter at WW.

Because Rumble has lost the same way 3 times and all of them he got in trouble gave up his back and got tapped, i expect the same Saturday night

I know Rumble was sucked out at 170, but he put it on Dan Hardy for 3 rounds. I always thought his problem was less cardio, more just not being able to overcome adversity. Not Overeem-level, but he was pretty much done the moment Koscheck and Belfort got on top. He had no problem beating up Hardy for 15 minutes and actually working.
This!
This is all I've been saying. Rumble is a bully and when his opponent doesn't allow him to be that, he's folded. Losing to those guys is relevant when it comes to his heart. Gus isn't gonna allow that shit and you can bet, as soon as things start going Gus' way, rumble will give up his neck.

rumble will crumble, he has no heart. when interviewed he about the title shot he said he doesnt even care that much and doesnt train when he feels tired or bad.

that woman beater will finally face justice, from another woman hitter who happens to be a giant viking

WAR GUS

This. It's guys like TS saying shit like Davis beat Gus handily yet gets his nuts in a twist when someone brings up Rumble's old losses in response. TS is one of the worst by the way.

I'm the worst? How?

Also Gus fans started this shit thinking Gus is fighting a ww rumble. Also Gus fans think only Gus can improve as a fighter and that jones, rumble and Davis remain static In time and don't improve despite defeating better competition over their careers.

Last edited:
rumble will crumble, he has no heart. when interviewed he about the title shot he said he doesnt even care that much and doesnt train when he feels tired or bad.

that woman beater will finally face justice, from another woman hitter who happens to be a giant viking

WAR GUS

The Viking is a three strike criminal he would doing 25 years if he was an American.

Gus lost to another top 4 type 205 guy. Rumble was finished by a 5'7 170 pound Koscheck. Sorry but losing to Koscheck is horrible.

Gus lost to another top 4 type 205 guy. Rumble was finished by a 5'7 170 pound Koscheck. Sorry but losing to Koscheck is horrible.

Is rumble fighting at 170?

Gus couldn't finish an old shogun, but sonnen old hendomand osp did. How bad does that reflect on Gus? Gus never won a top 5 fight. His greatest accomplishment is losing a fight.

I'm the worst? How?

Also Gus fans started this shit thinking Gus is fighting a ww rumble. Also Gus fans think only Gus can improve as a fighter and that jones, rumble and Davis remain static In time and don't improve despite defeating better completion over their careers.

Gus fanboys don't get what you are putting down. If it doesn't include saying Gus is the king of MMA then they don't believe it.

the stupidity in this thread is astounding

the logic going on here is that fighters never improve or change, almost as if they're static

My favorite threads are the ones where a TS is butthurt that a few posters were picking on his favorite fighter, then starts a thread where he acts like the rest of sherdog is a bunch of hypocrits for sharing that opinion.

2 things TS. Does the majority of posters here claim that Rumble's losses are completely irrelevant? And of the ones that do, are you certain that those SAME posters also state that Gus' lose is irrelevant? Because that is what you are claiming, and I am pretty sure you haven't bothered to confirm that they are the same people

Back