How is Robbie Lawler the # 1 Welterweight contender

bloodyknuck

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I have no idea how Lawler is the # 1 welterweight . No clue. Seriously the guys biggest win at WW is a split decision over Rory. What a joke. Lombard , Condit, even Brown would probably beat him. I like Lawler and his hard hitting KO style. GSP come back!

another canadian. was there a hockey game on tonight that you lost money on?

I'm sorry Lawler beat Rory, I'm sorry Rory isn't the next GSP. You still have...well you still have a bunch of asians up there i hear. good luck

I'm sorry Lawler beat Rory, I'm sorry Rory isn't the next GSP. You still have...well you still have a bunch of asians up there i hear. good luck
1st I am not Canadian: did you think Serra would finish GSP in the Rematch hahahaha

2nd :I was rooting for Robbie over Rory. Rory will never be the next GSP, not as technical, no Karate background, Doesn't have the explosive wrestling, nor does he have the heart of a champion.

Rankings were GSP - Hendricks - Condit - Rory. Lawler beat Rory, GSP left, and Condit lost to Woodley.

Very close fight with champ, with a round more of gas might have had it.

Last edited:
Rankings were GSP - Hendricks - Condit - Rory. Lawler beat Rory, GSP left, and Condit lost to Woodley.
This makes the most sense. The fight with Rory was a huge opportunity for Robbie in this case. I'd like to see Dong fight Rory next. He is like the golden ticket to a title shot.

The reason I want to see GSP come back is because he had the best work ethic and the most competitive fights, GSP V Lombard would be sick!

Ever been to china town in NY?? Or any major city in the US? Enough said

1st I am not Canadian: did you think Serra would finish GSP in the Rematch hahahaha

2nd :I was rooting for Robbie over Rory. Rory will never be the next GSP, not as technical, no Karate background, Doesn't have the explosive wrestling, nor does he have the heart of a champion.

You expect me to believe that you want GSP back and that you are not Canadian?

That's like 2+2=5.

fyi, i did think Serra was going to do way better than just get steamrolled. GSP was the first UFC fighter i really liked. i watched his first fight live (on tv) in UFC.

this guy is new peps will let this 1 slide kid

I have no idea how Lawler is the # 1 welterweight . No clue. Seriously the guys biggest win at WW is a split decision over Rory. What a joke. Lombard , Condit, even Brown would probably beat him. I like Lawler and his hard hitting KO style. GSP come back!

You are a tard son.

fcCR2xY.jpg

Ever been to china town in NY?? Or any major city in the US? Enough said

Outside of NYC and San Francisco there really aren't any other Chinatowns... but I'm with you in that his comment was moronic.

what I find funny is after his fight with MacDonald, Ellenberger is still being taken seriously.

He did very well against the newly crowned champ and neither one is guaranteed a win in the inevitable rematch.

Back