How is Pete Davidson dating hot A-list chicks after hot chicks?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I don't get this. How does a B-lister comedian that doesn't look remotely handsome date A-Lister hot chicks over and over?

I mean, you could say it's a personality, sense of humour, but still.

He's dating

Then dated previously

sub-buzz-4465-1593736288-5.jpg

Yeah she's older, but who's gonna say no to Kate Beckinsale

Then

ab6761610000e5ebcdce7620dc940db079bf4952

yeah, I don't get it.

He's goofy looking, not in great shape, he's rich, but these women are far richer than him so that's not a factor. He's obviously going to be funnier than the average person, but as a comedian he's not that funny. Has a bunch of hangups and is routinely on suicide watch and is a druggie.

I guess in the end, he's famous, and he's famous for who he dates. So, if you are also in the fame business, that might be attractive as you're going to get press. But, the Grande thing went beyond that so I don't think that was her motive. He must be a very good person to talk to.

eh, is what it is, no skin off my nose.

Last edited:
He's pretty damned funny, I can see the attraction.

Chicks love skinny white dudes with tattoos. I work with a guy that looks like him and bangs. He always talks about chicks loving skinny white boys with tattoos.

Last edited:
Chick love skinny white dude with tattoos. I work with a guy that looks like him and bangs. He always talks about chicks loving skinny white boys with tattoos.

Too bad we don't have female members on Sherdog eh? I guess hard to say among us

But then again, I'm sure most Shebros are 6'5 and 280 pounds and looking like Prime Brad Pitt

I guess I just don't fit in lol

never heard of her or seen her in anything

Yeah I don't know much about her, she's British, so unless she's really big time, it's less likely to know about her too.

Well I don't really watch movies much nowadays too there's that too I guess

Back