How is Khabib able to outwreste 210 lbs wrestler?

I won all wrestling competitions in high school. I've also had a 210lb on top of me... Even 10 kg is a lot.

You were an undefeated national champion as a teenager but you weren’t ever able to beat someone bigger than you?

Been in wrestling for about 18 years of my life when I was younger and in the gym it wasn't uncommon for guys wrestling at 135 to 145 beating 170ers. I've seen a lot of guys wrestling around 185lb who would routinely beat HW's.

It shouldn't be possible no matter how good you are. Khabib is tiny

If you've ever wrestled in real wrestling practice, or sparred (wrestling) in a cage at MMA practice then you'll know that +40lbs doesnt mean shit. I've been absolutely humiliated by 150lbers and I've schooled 250lbers. (I'm 200) Same skill set, then yes, heavier stronger guy with same-ish cardio should win more out of 10 attempts than not.

Why does everyone think like a simple 7 year old when it comes to fighting? "that guy is huge - he can kick your ass." Just ignorance.

If you've ever wrestled in real wrestling practice, or sparred (wrestling) in a cage at MMA practice then you'll know that +40lbs doesnt mean shit. I've been absolutely humiliated by 150lbers and I've schooled 250lbers. (I'm 200) Same skill set, then yes, heavier stronger guy with same-ish cardio should win more out of 10 attempts than not.

Why does everyone think like a simple 7 year old when it comes to fighting? "that guy is huge - he can kick your ass." Just ignorance.

Because he wrestled a wrestler.

Go to a gym for once in your life and see if the bigger guy always wins.
in high school at 141 no one on our team could beat me not even our heavyweight who was also all Ontario . Wrestling is genetic as well . Khabib for GOAT
lol

Bjj is less strength dependent than wrestling, and heavy weights still dominate open weight classes. Marcelo Garcia is unique for winning it despite not being a HW.

Khabib had kidney failure while cutting weight.
Means he cuts nearly 30 pounds. There are feathweights cutting 25.
So he is 185 at fight night, which means he could be 195 in training.

Makes it a 15 pound difference, which he can overcome due to skill.

No I wrestled one class higher so we could have stronger team . Never had open back the wish we did.
Actually wrestled the 155 pound champ and pinned him in 45 seconds . Fun part I was in line when someone recognized me lol . Buddy says, Andy Hamilton . I said he was good but I pinned him in 45 seconds lol . Standing with me was one of my Cuban friends that heard the story lol

Bjj is less strength dependent than wrestling, and heavy weights still dominate open weight classes. Marcelo Garcia is unique for winning it despite not being a HW.

And Jacare, and Rodrigo Medeiros, and Mario Sperry, and Roger Gracie, and Ricardo Arona, and Xande Ribeiro, and Rodolfo Vieira, and Rodrigo Medeiros, and Bernardo Faria, and Dean Lister, and Robert Drysdale, and Braulio Estima, and André Galvão, and Claudio Calasans, and Felipe Pena, and Gordon Ryan. They all won the absolute at the Mundials or ADCC while not being in the heaviest division.

If you've never trained you wouldn't understand. Im only 160lbs and i have had my way with much bigger people. Once skill level is equal, natural attributes (conditioning, strength, heart etc.) are the deciding fracture.

Actually wrestled the 155 pound champ and pinned him in 45 seconds . Fun part I was in line when someone recognized me lol . Buddy says, Andy Hamilton . I said he was good but I pinned him in 45 seconds lol . Standing with me was one of my Cuban friends that heard the story lol

Fair enough but Ray Lewis won a wrestling competition too and he was terrible but against other terrible wrestlers. So it doesn't tell anything in and of itself.

They are? What is the average height of a HW and SHW wrestler?
They’re tall just not like 6’10 nba tall. It’s like nfl. Wrestling is like a manlets fantasy because it has weight classes and they fantasize that height doesn’t matter. But it does.

If you've never trained you wouldn't understand. Im only 160lbs and i have had my way with much bigger people. Once skill level is equal, natural attributes (conditioning, strength, heart etc.) are the deciding fracture.
If the never been on a mat HOW could the understand lol

Fair enough but Ray Lewis won a wrestling competition too and he was terrible but against other terrible wrestlers. So it doesn't tell anything in and of itself.
LOL WHO THE FUDGE IS REY Lewis. Ever roll . bet you never did . I was all Ontario lol

Hasn't won anything noteworthy in it like a WC or olympic gold
no hes just the undefeated, undisputed UFC LW Champion, if thats not noteworthy, why are you here?
Another Khabib hater confirmed

Back