How is Khabib able to outwreste 210 lbs wrestler?

Lot's of training. And he's drilled lots of techniques from different grappling disciplines, which he is good at chaining together.

It shouldn't be possible no matter how good you are. Khabib is tiny

That statement couldn't be more incorrect..... How good you are truly does matter. There's maybe 20 lbs difference between them. When you're elite and the other isn't, the size discrepancy quickly becomes irrelevant.

That statement couldn't be more incorrect..... How good you are truly does matter. There's maybe 20 lbs difference between them. When you're elite and the other isn't, the size discrepancy quickly becomes irrelevant.

But Khabib isn't an elite wrestler. Far from it.

It shouldn't be possible no matter how good you are. Khabib is tiny

It is totally possibly. There's levels to this, as they say..plus Khabib walks around near 190, he just cuts to 155.
I wrestled for 10 years up to 1 year in college, am around 6 feet tall, and 215 lbs relatively lean. I've been absolutely wrestle-fucked by 170 lb d1 dudes before several times.
Skill trumps all.

To answer TS - Skill and age discrepancy and hyperbole.

Khabib isn't tiny. His own team have said that he walks around at 95kg
209 lbs ! khabib the size of costa confirmed ...

<36>

listening to those haters I imagine khabib looking like romero in the cage, in the reality he looks average compare to all his opponents.

209 lbs ! khabib the size of costa confirmed ...

<36>

listening to those haters I imagine khabib looking like romero in the cage, in the reality he looks average compare to all his opponents.
Colby would rag doll khabib and is the same size

Colby would rag doll khabib and is the same size
yep like he rag dolled RDA ... go watch khabib vs rda than colby vs rda. U ll see that :

1 - colby is bigger than khabib ( he was bigger than RDA, while rda and khabib were pretty much the same size )
2 - khabib is a much better grappler than colby, never got taken down once by rda ( colby got taken down by rda twice )

still no comment on costa vs israel ???

<DCWhoa>

Back