How is Juan Adams on a PPV

50 events a year surely take a toll. They need to be saving the best fights for these 12 PPV cards per year.

Ogre lookin ass dove face first into Greg Hardy’s crotch like a damn crotch magnet.

SourCriminalIndianpalmsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

His opponent also dove face first but into a nuclear bomb.

InexperiencedDistantIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

Cmon UFC y’all can build better cards than this. At this point I feel like everyone at UFC headquarters on Monday morning meetings are just sitting around like:

gHiTtHj.png

I just assumed it was a mistake

he is in the baddest man on the planet division

These few cards are really weak, some have 1 good fight and 1 decent fight...looks like they’re switching to the boxing PPV model and hoping to sell cards w one or two good fights...after they raised the price again.

Mma as a whole has gone downhill

and it’s fairly depressing

No different than that sloppy Aussie who drinks beer out of shoes that I still can't figure out what MMA skills he has. The guy always fights on main cards. I believe Juan at least has some college wrestling creds.

Mma as a whole has gone downhill

and it’s fairly depressing

Imagine being a professional fighter and not being able to win a fight against a middle schooler. WMMA bless.

UGH! I also disagree with Adams being higher than Lewis BUT I fucking hate this argument!

You know who else doesn't have a Wiki page?

Umar Nurmagomedov who is 12-0 and just got signed by the UFC!
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/134206-omar-nurmagomedov

You know who else? His bro Usman who is 8-0 and will probably sign as well.
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/194617-osman-nurmagomedov

So, are they cans just because they don't have a Wiki page?!?!?!
Rodrigo gracie or whatever his name is was 400-0 in bum fights. Being undefeated vs a few cans means nothing hence having no wiki page.

Ogre lookin ass dove face first into Greg Hardy’s crotch like a damn crotch magnet.

Hahahahahahahha that ”takedown attempt”! And him staying flat on his side, still holding on the leg like holding on a life raft floating in the sea! After failing HORRIBLY on that pathetic mockery of a single leg!

uahahaha

tumblr_mdrgzymoSX1qzq7qs.gif

I don’t even have words for this... that’s just.. that’s just.. just...

2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64.gif

I'm with you. Not sure how it's higher up on the card than Black Beast. What a joke. 2nd weak ass PPV card in a row living off the Main Event this year.

His opponent also dove face first but into a nuclear bomb.

InexperiencedDistantIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

Cmon UFC y’all can build better cards than this. At this point I feel like everyone at UFC headquarters on Monday morning meetings are just sitting around like:

gHiTtHj.png

Fights gonna be a first minute KO, a good way to hype the main event before it gets dragged down by WMMA. Dana hoping people are still excited after a 25 minute snoozer for the JBJ fight.

putting him higher on the card than Derrick Lewis is insane. The guy he's fighting doesn't even have a wikipedia page.
They think that fat unathletic guy is a good prospect
Shows you the people who are picking these guys have not talent themselves

That takedown on Hardy was embarassing lol.

The best part is that Tafa's last fight was on a ppv main card, and he got slept by Yorgan de Castro. Now Yorgan's fighting Greg and these two cans go on in the slot before a ppv co-main while Lewis is opening the main. Fucking joke. Rivera vs. Vera would've been better.

Holly Holm was the co-main last week

and conor was fighting the corpse of cowboy

so . . . people still shelled out 65$ (or more) for that garbage so this should not be surprising.

UFC is not dying it's thriving off of the backs of fans who continue to just accept being fed shit sandwiches disguised as ppv worthy cards.

this thought crossed my mind too. Its strange, normally Dana would cut him after that embarassing showing vs hardy
Maybe Dana can't cut him too quick because he's a product of the Contender Series and Dana doesn't want to look like he fucked up too bad there

Back