How is Jonathan Dwight going to react to his 1st Loss

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Much of him game is mental, how he carrys himself and all the bullshit he says which he maybe truly belives as him being greatest mix martial artist ever, p4p 1st, the mma Muhamed Ali .

I envision him loosing his mojo is he suffers a devasting ko loss, kinda taking his soul, just like Cain took JDS soul.

If its a decision loss, it all deppends how the loss happens

Anyway i dont see Jonathan Dwight, being content with being a JourneyMan, if his carreer goes downhill he certainly quit , asap.

Too much Ego and Pride

The man that will answer this riddle

GustafssonAlexander.jpg

Much of him game is mental, how he carrys himself and all the bullshit he says which he maybe truly belives as him being greatest mix martial artist ever, p4p 1st, the mma Muhamed Ali .

I envision him loosing his mojo is he suffers a devasting ko loss, kinda taking his soul, just like Cain took JDS soul.

Anyway i dont see Jonathan Dwight, being content with being a JourneyMan, if his carreer goes downhill he certainly quit , asap.

Too much Ego and Pride
lool at much of his game being mental. I dont think of mental strength when i see him fight. I think of the most talented mma fighter I ever seen

I think Jonathan will retire after Gustafsson beats him two more times.

he's already lost jack ass
it doesn't matter that the dq was BS cos at least he isn't under the pressure of being undefeated, if he loses sweet Jesus he'll come back and commit savagery know the way he trains/fights

lool at much of his game being mental. I dont think of mental strength when i see him fight. I think of the most talented mma fighter I ever seen

You have no ideia how much a mental game Fighting is

Too much Ego and Pride

Wot u talkin bout Willis?

he's already lost jack ass
it doesn't matter that the dq was BS cos at least he isn't under the pressure of being undefeated, if he loses sweet Jesus he'll come back and commit savagery know the way he trains/fights

Headbutts are illegal. Matt hammill should have been dq'd for headbutting bones's elbows into submission.

We will see by the end of the year

I agree. Alex L is going to give Jonathan Dwight a rough time in the rematch. I think he may be able to do what Lucas was unable to by taking the title from Dwight.

He will continue to fight for money for a living is my guess.

Jonathan Dwight is the greatest mixed martial artist in the world.

For anyone with a brain and eyes Jon Jones is undefeated.

We all know damn well not even Matt Hamill considers that a win.

Amen i dont like Jonathan but come on the guy is undefeated.

Coming from a hater it will make you a fool saying Jonathan was already "defeated"

Why the fuck is he called Jonathan Dwight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back