How is it These Beautiful Gals...

Tugboat

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Don't seem to worry about their faces getting all smashed up practicing MMA?

PVZ, Karate Hottie, Miesha, RRR etc.

We all (well some on teh dog) know how women are about their appearance. Complicated makeup, brows, nose size, etc, etc, etc. It takes hours to get ready to go to the store or work, longer for dates.

Going to practice at your local gym is one thing, but to make a career out of it, especially at a high level, is risky to the looks. Great for the body but damn.

One of the reasons I like wmma is how they throw all the superficial out the window just to win a fight.
What is it that makes them risk it.

A male example is Mickey Rourke, good looking actor who had his face changed by pro boxing. For a guy, not so bad.

Because they are fighters?

cyborg doesn't seem to mind either.

I feel bad for her female sparring partners/opponents faces.

Because they are not like you TS. They are fighters.

How is it These Beautiful Gals...

506956b8f3e747dadcd1aab3771e008c.jpg

RRR said she is only pretty because she's the one who wins all her opponents are ugly because she's going to smash them in the face.

Its like when geniuses abuse drugs and melt their brains. We just dont give a fuck

Cyborg would probably look better if she took damage.

They're just fighters bro. For them having the chance of punching people in the face > having a good chance of getting punched in the face.

because compared to girls that aren't cagefighters they aren't considered beautiful. but since half of the girls look like men, the normal looking girls just seem beautiful by comparison

Miesha is good looking but has taken more damage than most, most WMMA fighters aren't taking beatings to her extent. Zingano and Leslie Smith also take some beatings.

Their looks don't define who they are. Waterson has been fighting for nearly 10 years and she still looks fine anyway.

A male example is Mickey Rourke, good looking actor who had his face changed by pro boxing. For a guy, not so bad.

He looks like a hyena nowadays because of all the plastic surgeries, not because of his boxing career.

Now, speaking about the girls, maybe they don't want to be stay-at-home DnB's ?

We all (well some on teh dog) know how women are about their appearance. Complicated makeup, brows, nose size, etc, etc, etc. It takes hours to get ready to go to the store or work, longer for dates.

Going to practice at your local gym is one thing, but to make a career out of it, especially at a high level, is risky to the looks. Great for the body but damn.

One of the reasons I like wmma is how they throw all the superficial out the window just to win a fight.
What is it that makes them risk it.

Mickey Rourke had his faced changed by excessive cosmetic surgery.

because compared to girls that aren't cagefighters they aren't considered beautiful. but since half of the girls look like men, the normal looking girls just seem beautiful by comparison
Im sure you fuck 10's.

I'm beautiful and I give zero fucks

We don't desire or appreciate what we have. We only yearn for what is short of our grasp

Back