How is Hillary a crook?

It is pretty remarkable that nobody here can call her a crook and even come close to backing it up. The crook label got thrown on her decades before the email scandal too, so there should be something else to go on. Citing an open investigation isn't good enough. I'm not saying it's impossible, or that she's an angel, but there is more evidence of Rubio being a closet homosexual than there is of Hillary being a criminal itt.

Soooo.... citing video evidence of her lying her ass off isn't good enough? OK.....

Because that's

totally equivalent. Lol

Get out

You don't like the answer but it is equivalent, none of these people were/are criminals because non have the proof required to make them criminals.

Well that was untill OJ did the last thing he did.

You don't like the answer but it is equivalent, none of these people were/are criminals because non have the proof required to make them criminals.

Well that was untill OJ did the last thing he did.

Yes because oj was in senate hearings 12 times and Bill Cosby's trial is already over.

(Sarcasm)

Either you are a moron or trolling

Get out

Yes because oj was in senate hearings 12 times and Bill Cosby's trial is already over.

(Sarcasm)

Either you are a moron or trolling

Get out

Show me any proof OJ or Cosby are guilty of the crimes they were accused of.

The 12 year old was beat, raped and ended up in a coma. Hillary willingly defended this man and got him off with time served I believe. She has no heart and definitely doesn't care about women or rape.

This video is a little more in-depth. Apparently the 12 year olds life was ruined.

I didnt know about this even more reason to hate this evil crook

less concerned w/ breaking laws, and her absurd lying, and more w/ what exactly qualified her to run our country?

The proof that she is a crook is extensive, go look for it. Whitewater, money laundering, drug smuggling/trafficking, Vince Foster, and cattle futures to get you started...

less concerned w/ breaking laws, and her absurd lying, and more w/ what exactly qualified her to run our country?

I would assume the simple answer would be years in high ranking government office (with a background in law). Basically the same thing that qualifies nearly every politician to one degree or another?

I would assume the simple answer would be years in high ranking government office (with a background in law). Basically the same thing that qualifies nearly every politician to one degree or another?
She didn't earn any of those positions though? Out of practice for years, did literally jack and shit as first lady, and then magically thrown into Congress and Sec of State w/ zero background essentially....

You're right, that happens all the time

Soooo.... citing video evidence of her lying her ass off isn't good enough? OK.....
So we're using the non criminal definition of crook. Fair enough, glad you guys can maturely concede that she isn't a criminal.

or can you?

She didn't earn any of those positions though? Out of practice for years, did literally jack and shit as first lady, and then magically thrown into Congress and Sec of State w/ zero background essentially....

You're right, that happens all the time

If you meant your original question to be, "what did she do to earn her position in Congress/Sec. of State?" then you're more than welcome to go back and edit it.

If you meant what you typed, then the answer is above.

If you meant your original question to be, "what did she do to earn her position in Congress/Sec. of State?" then you're more than welcome to go back and edit it.

If you meant what you typed, then the answer is above.
Sure playa, whatever.

The proof that she is a crook is extensive, go look for it. Whitewater, money laundering, drug smuggling/trafficking, Vince Foster, and cattle futures to get you started...

Great response.

So we're using the non criminal definition of crook. Fair enough, glad you guys can maturely concede that she isn't a criminal.

or can you?

So you don't think she did anything wrong? Can you concede she has an awfully, awfully hard time with the truth?

So you don't think she did anything wrong? Can you concede she has an awfully, awfully hard time with the truth?
I would rate her about average on honesty compared to her colleagues. Of course she has done things that were wrong, like voting for the Iraq war. Huge mistake.

Sure playa, whatever.

Honestly that's about the level of response I've come to expect in threads like this. It's either that, or ever-longer repetitions of points previous responses have addressed with acknowledge or addressing those other posts.

I would rate her about average on honesty compared to her colleagues. Of course she has done things that were wrong, like voting for the Iraq war. Huge mistake.

If Hillary is average, do you consider politicians to lie a massive amount, with a straight face?

Of course she has done things that were wrong, like voting for the Iraq war. Huge mistake.

This is an interesting topic, how hard to criticize a politician (who was not the president or part of his cabinet and such) for supporting the initial invasion of Iraq?

From up here, the whole USA seemed CRAZY when it came to deciding to invade Iraq. Considering how much of the country supported it and how, well, nuts so many of you seemed to be in regards to those people (or even allied countries) who weren't in support, I personally feel like the majority should be given the benefit of the doubt that they were swept up along with their nation, as long as those individuals express that they understand that they made a mistake.

Of course, this is all from the perspective that the invasion of Iraq WAS a mistake.

Back