How is fruitarian possible?

Domesticated animals likely came way before what we would consider 'agriculture', but it has been a long time since I remember reading about it. I am also pretty sure that dogs were domesticated before pack animals to assist in hunting which was obviously done far before herding. (On that topic, National Geographic did a great article in 2011 ago on domesticating foxes, and it turns out it probably only took a couple of generations of animals to go from sharp eared grey wolves to floppy eared, multi-coloured dogs, with all their unique character traits).

As for the 'fake creatine muscle', it's kind of like he's heard about creatine causing water retention, mixed that in with hypertrophy, has some understanding that myofibril hypertrophy is different than sacroplasmic hypertrophy, and with his limited vocabulary to explain his thoughts (or maybe just being rushed on camera), concluded that creatine using weightlifters who are 'big' have 'fake' muscle/aren't as strong as someone who trains for pure strength and doesn't put effort into putting on size. Or maybe he's just an idiot.

I actually did a paper recently about the domestication of dogs. The split between wolves and what we consider domesticated canines occurred around 7,000 years ago. It's also interesting to note that in that time, dogs went from full blow carnivores to omnivores. The hypothesis is that dogs were being bread in southeast asia. At the time, farmers had little meat to feed their animals so began feeding them mixtures of meat and rice. Somewhere down the line, the canine digestive system changed to allow them to fully digest the rice.

Also, the guy in the video showed a complete lack of knowledge. He was an idiot.

This thread is hilarious, and a prime example of why I could not work as a nutritionist. It must be frustrating coming across people who do not understand/listen to evidence once they've latched onto their idea of an "ideal" diet.

[YT]EYPAxEcZeuw[/YT]

...and they wonder why people can't fucking stand vegans.

Moronic vegan bogan bitch... still would.

Back