How is Diaz going to have clean pee on 10 days notice?

Good question, how long does it take for the levels of weed metabolites they test for to get low enough to not be a violation?

I know Nate has never failed but he had full camps for that. He looked high as fuk in the press conference lol.

He prob built the fine into the deal. When he pisses hot the ufc picks up the tab.

why do u think they picked Diaz to fight connor

Yeah, the UFC is pretty dumb putting Nate on a 10 day notice where the entire card hinges on him.

If he fails a pre-fight random test, can he be banned from fighting on the card?

He is def getting a suspension but he'll be sitting pretty w/ good money and demand money fights after he puts up a great fight with their cash cow

Yeah, the UFC is pretty dumb putting Nate on a 10 day notice where the entire card hinges on him.

If he fails a pre-fight random test, can he be banned from fighting on the card?
I don't think so for weed

A lot of water the night before, or day of...Then vitamins to make piss yellow...

He has no chance against McGregor, but he can beat the piss test though...

Remember the movie, "The Program" and Latimeer?

Just like an oil change he said, it just stings like hell.

Good question TS, let me check one of the other dozen threads started about it.

Simple.

If he loses, no drug test.
If he wins, drug test.

The win would be a NC and McGregor would remain undefeated in the UFC because Diaz was abusing weed to get an "advantage"
Nailed it.

Simple.

If he loses, no drug test.
If he wins, drug test.

The win would be a NC and McGregor would remain undefeated in the UFC because Diaz was abusing weed to get an "advantage"
Main event fighters are always tested. So win or lose he's gotta pee, he's never failed though and 2 weeks is enough time to clean out for a piss test

Did they change the post fight urinalysis rules? Or is a Diaz violation guaranteed at this point?

If you're implying he's smoking weed and athlete with low body fat can get it out of his system very quickly.

And, oddly, the more you smoke the quicker it gets out of your system. It's a fact, you're body get better@metabolizing it.

maybe if we all just pretend it's no big deal to smoke weed, we can get over the fact that he's going to test positive.

Let's be honest, testing for pot is fucking retarded.
These guys should be following the rules.
That said, what you said: testing for pot is fucking retarded.

I wonder if @dimspace can shed some light on how the USADA test for pot works? Is it the same as a pre-employment test or is it more advanced with a lower allowable limit?

Back