How is Cyborg vs TBA co-main event worthy?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cyborg is the best WMMA fighter on the planet. Anyone that thinks otherwise is simply deluding themselves. Cyborg vs anyone therefore should be main event on ANY card she's on PPV or not.

So I ask you, how does it make sense to put the BEST WMMA fighter on the planet in the co-main. Especially after saying Jon Jones wouldn't be allowed to main event upon his return. I'm just really upset about this, the UFC shouldn't be putting cheaters like Jon Jones first.

#Letsgochamp

Because she will be fighting a can since all her opponents can only be a can compared to Cyborg.

And also because the LHW title is basically 1000x more important than a division with only Cyborg.

<5>

I agree 100%. Compared to Cyborg vs TBA, DC vs Jones is a prelim fight.

While I agree that The Borg murders all in WMMA, I still think JJ is technically better.

First of all im not a Jones fan but he is fighting for a title. Cyborg isnt and cyborg probably isnt fighting anyone worthwhile.

Secondly, i care very little about cheating and most fighters at least to some extent probably cheat. Let them juice, fuck it.

natesblackshirt getting away with troll threads since last July

I remember when most MMA fans said Cyborg would never fight under the UFC banner. Now here she is gonna fight for the title and be Co main to Goat Jones. Life is good for Cyborg fans. <{1-19}><{JustBleed}>

JJ is a cheater and Cyborg isn't? lol

I would rather watch JJ vs DC any day over watching Cyborg crush some undersized can.

Back