How is Connor going to deal with this?

What can I say, Hozay's defense will be too basic to expect it. Unlike Conor, who can dodge surprise assaults with ease.

[GFY]BlushingOblongBighorn[/GFY]

Mv5dCk0.gif

How do people manage thousands of posts in less than a year? All praising one fighter? It's almost like they are paid to influence message board opinion.

I'd rather watch a Conor weigh-in than a bunch of Hose A highlights.

Conor's UFC debut alone produced more symmetry, more poise and more wonder than Aldo's entire career.

Aldo's highlights can be considered low-hanging fruit now if you guys are willing to let Conor open your third eye.

Me thinks far too many sherdoggers have let conor open their "third" eye....

Conor fans on suicide watch after this fight. Going to be a one-sided beatdown of the savage variety.

Yeah Aldo is a murderer on the ground. I really want to see this fight, Aldo is on a one of the greatest runs in mma history and beating Connor would put him in the discussion for p4p GOAT with GSP Fedor and Silva

Bro Aldo is already there.

Conor's UFC debut alone produced more symmetry, more poise and more wonder than Aldo's entire career.

Aldo's highlights can be considered low-hanging fruit now if you guys are willing to let Conor open your third eye.

You mean their mouth right?

Couldn't have said this better

If Aldo gains top control, it's over. On the feet, it's competitive but Aldo has the clear speed advantage.

No way aldo gets conor down. Pure striking match. aldo has speed. conor has power. this is epic. will buy. i think conor takes it.

No way aldo gets conor down. Pure striking match. aldo has speed. conor has power. this is epic. will buy. i think conor takes it.

I don't think Conor has showed great TDD, I think Aldo can take him down.

First 4 minutes is a hell of a lot more impressive than the last 2 minutes.

McGregor by KO.

It's literally nothing alike

Conor = 2 losses and one-dimensional
Chris = undefeated and well-rounded

Anderson was 10 years older than Weidman while Conor and Aldo are just a year apart. Anderson was the more one-dimensional fighter going up against the guy that's well-rounded, while the Aldo's the more well-rounded fighter going up against the one-dimensional McGregor.

Conor's time to finally lose. He got lucky with a very short notice Mendes, but his time will come when he realizes he truly isn't the best.

I see your going back to your old delusional ways

Conor SCHOOLED Mendes like he had never been schooled like before

You couldve given Mendes 1 year to train for Conor. Conor will always be too skilled, too slick, too smart.

And Aldo is getting up there IN FIGHT AGE. Hes been in wars.

Regardless, Conor vs Aldo = Weidman vs Anderson in that Chris and Conor are the far more superiorly skilled fighters...where as Anderson, and to a much lesser extent Aldo, both have deluded fanbases who swore they they were invincible. That Coor smashing Aldo will bring the same kind of butt hurt that happened when Chris smashed Anderson (all though to a lesser extent because Aldo isnt that known. The butt hurt will be on forums)

aldoheadmovement00.gif

Aldo can actually slip punches

So a one off gif of Aldo slipping JABS from Harmonic proves he can slip punches?

I can post you gifs from the same Harmonic fight of Harmonic tagging Aldo CLEAN

Aldo has suspect defense. Even in that gif his movement is erractic and stiff...and in case you never watched a fight before, slipping jabs is something that occurs COMMONLY in damn near every fight. Its nothings special on Aldo's part

Funny how those easy slips from Aldo "impress you" yet you ignore Conor's much slicker defense. Conor is not only far more fluid and smooth with his slips, Conor has a far more complete intricate defensive skill set. Conor's shoulder rolls/rolls/parries/head control/arm control - all far more impressive on Conor's part

Conor is far superior to Aldo in every aspect of striking

let me guess.
he will push for a Faber fight instead :icon_twis

I don't think Conor has showed great TDD, I think Aldo can take him down.

He still stuffed a few of arguably the best wrestler in the div all while with a bum knee ...til we see it tested when hes 100% its hard to say much of anything about his tdd

Back