How is Connor going to deal with this?

conor has a granite chin which is his first line of defense, he should be more way of subs imo, I don't think Aldo will take this by (t)ko

I'd rather watch a Conor weigh-in than a bunch of Hose A highlights.

Conor's UFC debut alone produced more symmetry, more poise and more wonder than Aldo's entire career.

Aldo's highlights can be considered low-hanging fruit now if you guys are willing to let Conor open your third eye.

If you are willing to let Conor open your "third eye", so be it. I'm not.

I believe the answer is, he will deal with this by KO'ing him stiff. :D
Now is this statement true or not, we shall see in december. (hopefully, that is- you never know)

If Aldo gains top control, it's over. On the feet, it's competitive but Aldo has the clear speed advantage.

Conor's UFC debut alone produced more symmetry, more poise and more wonder than Aldo's entire career.

Aldo's highlights can be considered low-hanging fruit now if you guys are willing to let Conor open your third eye.

lmao
Efficiency is all that matters :p

If Aldo gains top control, it's over. On the feet, it's competitive but Aldo has the clear speed advantage.

Yeah Aldo is a murderer on the ground. I really want to see this fight, Aldo is on a one of the greatest runs in mma history and beating Connor would put him in the discussion for p4p GOAT with GSP Fedor and Silva

conor has a granite chin which is his first line of defense, he should be more way of subs imo, I don't think Aldo will take this by (t)ko

No, Conor has an insanely under rated slick subtle complete defensive skill set, that Aldo wont be able to penetrate.

Plus Conor's movement/counters/lead hand game/verstaility/southpaw etc

The question is what can Aldo do to not get killled.

Conor is the one always dictating with probes, controlling range, landing then avoiding or denying any return fire with slips/rolls/shoulder rolls/parries/head control/arm control

Meanwhile Aldo is as basic as it gets and predictable...hes just really fast...but still has huge flaws that play right into Conor's strengths (Aldo's tendencies to over react to fients/over commit etc) Conor is going to have a field day disrupting Aldo, drawing him off balance, countering, timing him, battering him etc

When it comes to striking skill, IQ, defense, offence Conor is on another level - not just to Aldo but to everyone else in the UFC

Conor is going to massacre Aldo

Conor vs Aldo = Chris vs Anderson

Aldo had his time. He was great. Now its Conor's time

Yeah Aldo is a murderer on the ground. I really want to see this fight, Aldo is on a one of the greatest runs in mma history and beating Connor would put him in the discussion for p4p GOAT with GSP Fedor and Silva

I agree. It seems as if McGregor is what was missing in Aldo's legendary career. Crossing my fingers that this fight happens and no bullshit occurs.

Hose A? Don't you mean "Joe Say"?

Also not sure if you're serious or not, but Conor will never have a highlight as epic as the double knee vs Cub.

Jin jumps in the cage with a chair and knocks Aldo silly while Dana, the ref, and the Fertitas are circle jerking. Then the ref notices that Aldo has a little bruise so the ref runs in instantly to "protect" the the fighter. Thus ending it prematurely. The script is complete.

No, Conor has an insanely under rated slick subtle complete defensive skill set, that Aldo wont be able to penetrate.

Conor is the one always dictating with probes, controlling range, landing then avoiding or denying any return fire with slips/rolls/shoulder rolls/parries/head control/arm control

Meanwhile Aldo is as basic as it gets and predictable...hes just really fast...but still has huge flaws that play right into Conor's strengths (Aldo's tendencies to over react to fients/over commit etc) Conor is going to have a field day disrupting Aldo, drawing him off balance, countering, timing him, battering him etc

When it comes to striking skill, IQ, defense, offence Conor is on another level - not just to Aldo but to everyone else in the UFC

He puts Conor's butt on the ground and uses his top bjj

It's literally nothing alike

Conor = 2 losses and one-dimensional
Chris = undefeated and well-rounded

Anderson was 10 years older than Weidman while Conor and Aldo are just a year apart. Anderson was the more one-dimensional fighter going up against the guy that's well-rounded, while the Aldo's the more well-rounded fighter going up against the one-dimensional McGregor.

Conor's time to finally lose. He got lucky with a very short notice Mendes, but his time will come when he realizes he truly isn't the best.

lol jose's ko of swanson in the wec is better than anything on connors highlight reel period and lasted what 7 seconds. not saying jose wins the fight but seriously aldos career is infinitely more impressive

I'm not going to pretend I understand a lot of the striking game in its details but I think I have an idea.

Why does it feel like people are overrating Conor's striking a lot?

I might say something ridiculous but when I think of great strikers in MMA in my mind I imagine guys like Anderson Silva, Barboza, Cro Cop, Cerrone, Pettis, Pat Barry

I'd like to know what is that makes his striking so great (I'm not doubting I just can't see with my knowledge of striking which is poor :X)

If Conor rehydrates well then it wont be an easy fight for Hosey.... unless he takes him down and spoils a great match up ala Natural Born Coward vs Diaz

Jin jumps in the cage with a chair and knocks Aldo silly while Dana, the ref, and the Fertitas are circle jerking. Then the ref notices that Aldo has a little bruise so the ref runs in instantly to "protect" the the fighter. Thus ending it prematurely. The script is complete.
What can I say, Hozay's defense will be too basic to expect it. Unlike Conor, who can dodge surprise assaults with ease.

[GFY]BlushingOblongBighorn[/GFY]

What can I say, Hozay's defense will be too basic to expect it. Unlike Conor, who can dodge surprise assaults with ease.

[GFY]BlushingOblongBighorn[/GFY]

aldoheadmovement00.gif

Aldo can actually slip punches

Back