How is Colby in real life?

I think you're still having trouble from recovering from that humiliating ass-whooping Colby got from a black man. It must really hurt you that it was a black man from Nigeria that 'Made America Great Again'. ha ha
You ok?

source.gif

I think you're still having trouble from recovering from that humiliating ass-whooping Colby got from a black man. It must really hurt you that it was a black man from Nigeria that 'Made America Great Again'. ha ha

stop it, get some help.

I’d wager he’s someone that bugs his friends to hang out too much

weird that colby never once mentioend marty's race but its all his haters can talk about

When I wrestled for Cal Poly, we dueled against him when he wrestled for Oregon State. I honestly don't remember much at all about him other than that he improved a ton pretty much every year going from a mediocre wrestler to All American.

from the footage ive seen he's a decent dude without the heel persona

He's not from Clovis, CA. Just born there. I can tell that much.

His wrestling would be better if he were.

Still has that aloof, snobby, trust-fund baby attitude, though, so he's got that going for him.

Sounds like another racist Democrat.

so all colby fans are trump supporters and all trump supporters are racist?

I find it funny it's always the Democrats talking about race, calling other racists, while they themselves can't see their own bigotry and racism. I don't want to go there, but that guy went there first. Wonder what his response will be?? 'but I'm black/Asian/fill in the blank, so I CANT be racist' is usually their go to.

They sure do have a way with words, playing mental gymnastics to try and be correct.

Trump supporters don't care about ppl from other countries. Get over it. This projection is weird as hell. In fact, they support those who immigrate through the proper systems.... I'm pretty sure I'm talking to a wall, anyway. Please excuse the political rant, but I didn't start it. And this is why we need to stay away from it in these sections

U want the real Colby? I imagine the real Colby is the one from his first few fights where he seems 'normal'

He has an insatiable appetite for reading paperbacks about the alluring world of being a hobo during the depression years.

Back