How is Amanda Nunes just a -600 favorite over human punching bag Spencer?

giphy.gif
This, but even on the ground and her wresting as well.

Because Nunes still has flaws in her game. If she goes for the kill and doesn't get a finish she will be gassed and perhaps Spencer can take over the fight. You should know by now not to overhype female champions.

I’m picking Spencer to win this fight, and I won’t be the only one. If you’re so confident in the whole “free money” angle. I’d expect you to back that up, with actual money. Not just talk.

Lmao. I was at Spencers last fight. That other chick was demolishing her on the feet. Nunes is gonna kill her.

I thought she would be like -1000 or more

Odds, specifically betting odds are set not only based on how likely one outcome is going to happen vs another. They are set based on what the public thinks and actually do with their money. Odds are set to have = money on both sides with the Book taking a % for themselves.

Every $600 bet on Nunes to win $700 and make a $100 profit, needs $100 bet on Spencer to win in order to balance out.

The Book needs to keep things balanced otherwise they are the ones gambling.

Lmao. I was at Spencers last fight. That other chick was demolishing her on the feet. Nunes is gonna kill her.
She looked terrible. Sloppy, slow ass striking and zero defense. But she has a chin on her, she is tough and doesn't give up and every minute she sirvives vs Nunes her chances go exponentially because I'm not at all sold on Nunes' cardio. Especially if she lets herself go because she won't need to cut a lot of weight for this.

Felicia is a genuine FW; she even once fought at LW. She was an Invicta FW champ, and 3/4 of her wins have been finishes. So, if anyone has a chance at beating Amanda, she does.

Not saying she will, just that it's not out of the question.

When the odds do slip to -800 or more I'm for sure putting a small one down on spencer.

Don't know Nunes hasn't looked great as of late and if she can take it deep waters it could get interesting.

There is no way you were at UFC 240, paid money to go the event and refer to one of a handful of women's fighters that is well known as "that other chick". Besides why would The All American Nightmare be allowed into Canada anyway?

-600 is shit parlay fodder, you will add pennies to your return
It should be about -1000 tho, even -1500 wouldn’t be unreasonable
Spencer’s chances are equal to a duck’s over the Atlantic

Because Nunes still has flaws in her game. If she goes for the kill and doesn't get a finish she will be gassed and perhaps Spencer can take over the fight. You should know by now not to overhype female champions.
Yeah, but most ladies are doughy, trash athletes (obviously excepting Nunes),

so it doesn't smell like she's a threat.

Back