How is Alex Hernandez feeling after watching Cerrone get torched?

What happened in the Trinaldo fight?
Bullshit fight where both guys jumped in and out to give the impression of actually engaging. Most had it for Trinaldo, I instead thought they deserved to lose.

His loss to Cerrone wasn't as bad as his 'win' over Trinaldo. That effectively shut down any talk of him being a contender lol.

Still blows my mind that this guy beat Dariush.
I can't stand the guy but sometimes he looks really damn good.

well, skip hernandez, look at laquinta XD how we supposed to look at him? i mean, top contender or even not top 10 if cowboy is washed up and took him to school.. he beat lee twice and lost to cowboy and everybodys going to hype new tristar lee. i heard that they got new matchup between dustin and laquinta. if i had to choose laquinta matchup, i would like to see lee vs laquinta 3, this can give us look how that tristar lee works and where laquinta position is. btw. if we're going back to the topic of hernandez, he wont pass top 5 in his future i think. i will tell more, probably he wont pass top 10

Dariush is chinny and was
pissed off and fought dumb because this clown cheap shotted him to start the fight.

Give Dariush a rematch and he will choke this fool out proper.

I wish Beneil would string together some good wins, I like him. Not quite good enough to be elite, but, wasn't ever far behind vs the lower end of the top 10'ish type guys. Has a pretty solid, well rounded skill-set, only downfall is that chin.

Back