How is Alex Hernandez feeling after watching Cerrone get torched?

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hernandez was hyping himself up as the next contender and got beat-up by faded, shot Cowboy.

Then he see’s McGregor steamroll Cerrone in under a minute.

Must not be a good feeling for Alex “Fake the glove touch and throw a kick” Hernandez.

donald-cerrone-alexander-hernandez-ufc-brooklyn-3.jpg

His loss to Cerrone wasn't as bad as his 'win' over Trinaldo. That effectively shut down any talk of him being a contender lol.

Still blows my mind that this guy beat Dariush.

His loss to Cerrone wasn't as bad as his 'win' over Trinaldo. That effectively shut down any talk of him being a contender lol.

Still blows my mind that this guy beat Dariush.
Dariush is chinny and was
pissed off and fought dumb because this clown cheap shotted him to start the fight.

Give Dariush a rematch and he will choke this fool out proper.

He was surely celebrating in his studio apartment

That rematch would actually make sense right now too. Book it @seanshelby.
I don’t think they like humble Dariush....they will continue to push hype on Hernandez. Rogan will say he is a top of the food chain kickboxer blah blah blah

he surely must be feeling rather embarrassed.

especially since it was conor.

he surely must be feeling rather embarrassed.

especially since it was conor.
Hernandez needs to fight someone legit next so he can expedite his exit from the UFC.

What blew me away most was how much smaller he was compared to Cerrone

the beating was as thorough as they come

What a position for a corner to be in Wanting to throw in the towel but knowing how much shit he talked before the fight Lol

Fuck Hernandez. Remember his pathetic performance vs Trinaldo

Styles make fights and Cerrone matches up terribly against Conor and well against Hernandez.

If he considers the last 2 fights the 'beginning' of his career.....i.e. he's wants to keep learning, has more of a hunger than before those fights, puts in the work, levels up his abilities, etc....I believe, hes talented enough and smart enough to vastly improve and have a very good UFC Career. However, that is all hard to do. He showed some shit-talking abilities, which will work to his benefit if he goes on a good run versus some recognizable names.

What happened in the Trinaldo fight?

11 out of 13 media members scored the fight for Trinaldo yet Hernandez not only won but was declared winner by unanimous decision (2 judges of which gave him all 3 rounds)

One of the most blatant and obvious hometown decisions I've seen, and I picked Hernandez to win... The fight itself was boring and uneventful.

Screenshot (247).png

11 out of 13 media members scored the fight for Trinaldo yet Hernandez not only won but was declared winner by unanimous decision
Trinaldo at 54 years of age would have put up a better fight vs McGregor

Back