How interesting do you think the Rogan/Anik dynamic will be?

personally, my favorite combo would be Bas Rutten and Rogan. I have always liked Bas as a commentator. hes not afraid to say whatever the hell he wants. same as rogan. I think they would feed off each other. make it fun for the people watching the show. 2nd choice would be Mir and rogan. Mir is well spoken and has some personality and knows what the hell hes talking about also. All these guys are not play by play guys though, so not sure how it will work. But Bas and rogan are my main choice. To bad they can't get Rutten to come over.

Idont pay too much attention to the broadcasters, but I goldy def brings a good element with his enthusiasm imo...and another thing, I cant understand why people cant understand the difference between play by play and color. Goldy, anik, mauro, the voice etc etc are pbp. Rogan, bas, kenny, mir, shamrock etc etc are color

They might balance out nicely. Maybe K Flo has been holding him back, and Joe will bring out a better Anik. I find he is lacking charisma, but seems like a good guy.

I think Joe Rogan will say something that's not on one of Anik's prepared note cards and Anik will panic and sweat and then shart himself on live television.

can we make a drinking game out of this, or will it only happen once?

I think it will fine. Anik isn't great but rogan is the tits. Just like everyone else Rogan and bas would be badass but likely will never happen. I actually like pat alot but hate mauro, Gus and frank. Goldy has grown on me and is tolerable. Ken flo and Mir are pretty good and for some reason I don't like couture.

if it was anyone other than Joe Rogan, I could see it being a little awkward.

I think it'll be fine.

Hilarious to read so much negative sentiment on Anik, yet widespread thumbs up for Florian, a guy who's broadcasting style resembles the quarterback's dad who constantly strives to revisit his glory years.

I wonder how Rogan will deal with the fact that he's not the smarter of the 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back