How interested would you be in BJ Penn Vs Aldo

Join date: May 2014. I see you know what you are talking about and have watched all of BJ's fights.

BJ is an absolute killer. The only LW he has lost to might be the best LW in the world in Edgar. Penn still destroys everyone else at LW. Edgar just had the style to beat him.

Join date : Feb 2006. I see that you were too young to watch the first fight against Pulver :wink:

Join date: May 2014. I see you know what you are talking about and have watched all of BJ's fights.

BJ is an absolute killer. The only LW he has lost to might be the best LW in the world in Edgar. Penn still destroys everyone else at LW. Edgar just had the style to beat him.

I havent seen all of his fights, Im only 41 years old after all.

Join date : Feb 2006. I see that you were too young to watch the first fight against Pulver :wink:

First PPV buy was against GSP the first time to see GSP get gifted that decision. I thought GSP was gonna destroy him, then BJ proceeded to beat the shit out of him. Penn is the real deal. LW GOAT.

hahahahahahaha....lmfao.................holy shit you are dumb

First PPV buy was against GSP the first time to see GSP get gifted that decision. I thought GSP was gonna destroy him, then BJ proceeded to beat the shit out of him. Penn is the real deal. LW GOAT.

Proceeded to "beat the shit out of him", but ended up in reality getting dominated and losing the fight. Lay of the crack pipe dude. Now I understand why you got double yellows.

eh... gifted is debatable.

that fight was a lot like the Machida/Rampage fight IMO. One fighter dominated one round and narrowly lost the other two. I certainly wouldn't have been upset if Machida or BJ had won the decisions, but it isn't a blatant robbery that they didn't.

Proceeded to "beat the shit out of him", but ended up in reality getting dominated and losing the fight. Lay of the crack pipe dude. Now I understand why you got double yellows.

you definitely haven't watched the fight. there was no domination coming from GSP. that fight was the beginning of GSP using the TD for points, after losing the standup battle decisively.

Maybe four years ago after losing so much my interest level is dropping

Until BJ can rack up some wins I don't want to see it.. BJ is done, imo.. If he beats Frankie it'll be a miracle.

Motivated BJ and all that, would definitely love to see him fight Aldo. No one enjoys an unmotivated BJ; ask any married man.

Penn is way past his prime. I can't see his fight with Edgar going well for him and once he loses a decision, he 'll likely stay retired.

Prime BJ? Very interested.

Non-motivated, ready for retirement-BJ wouldn't make sense.

I hope he looks spectacular against Frankie, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

The ufc is dying to give BJ Penn his 8th ufc title shot. So yes. They probably hate having to wait for the penn edgar fight to do so!

you definitely haven't watched the fight. there was no domination coming from GSP. that fight was the beginning of GSP using the TD for points, after losing the standup battle decisively.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

Honest answer since everyone else wants to be sherstupid

...Don't really hold losses to the num 2 ww(rory) ..and the former sf ww champ(diaz) against him.....dude never belonged at ww
...Two losses to edgar are hard to write off.....
....But if penn comes out and MURK's edgar at 145 then yeah I'm interested
....I Can't justifiy him getting a ts after 1 fight
.....But he'd be on the short list along with -poirer/stephans/swanson/winner cole n mcgoat

Back