How in the hell did Aldo eat this shot?

Go to bed.

In your dreams princess.

Meth, not even once

Because Conor has better punching power than Mendes ???

Seriously,troll better or go to sleep.

142152103182197_zpsi2bfqe9k.gif

mcgregorexchange1.gif

giphy.gif

LOL, for some reason I thought that was Jeremy Stephens in the first gif. Mendes gave him a solid fight.

Cuz he's a beast and come fight night when he meets Connor he will cripple that fool and send him limping back to Ireland.

Stop you sound silly. That uppercut from McGoat would have knocked the fuck out of Aldo, no denying that one.

An uppercut from McGregor in that clip would knock him silly. There would be no recovery.

McGregor KO/TKO late round 2 or early round 3.

It's not funny anymore, all of you cans wore out the GOAT thing.

Find another dead horse to beat.

Who's joking? Where in that post did I mention GOAT?

Your hatred for McGregor must be blinding you through your monitor.

Yep, he feinted a takedown and threw the uppercut. He actually did this another time later on in the fight and grazed Aldo again, but it wasn't anything worth talking about beyond the setup being very sneaky. It reminds me of Randleman's fake takedown to knockout punch of Cro Cop in a way.

And Dillashaw did it to Barao in the first round I believe. Exact same set up and everything.

Who's joking? Where in that post did I mention GOAT?

Your hatred for McGregor must be blinding you through your monitor.

Grown men using 'hater' as an argument for not drinking the same kool-ade as they do makes me cringe.

Grown men using 'hater' as an argument for not drinking the same kool-ade as they do makes me cringe.

Wow you really can't see well. I was joking over that before. Hater, was never mentioned either in that last post.

Seeing as you don't actually disagree and just label people I suppose you concede that my initial points were correct. Kudos.

no, you see, a person can become a GOAT by not beating the champ or ever being the champ. get your shit together

Wow you really can't see well. I was joking over that before. Hater, was never mentioned either in that last post.

Seeing as you don't actually disagree and just label people I suppose you concede that my initial points were correct. Kudos.

You repeat the same dribble in every McGregor thread, and when people disagree with you, they're all 'haters'.

Cringeworthy.

after seeing aldo get hit a lot by mendes I'm almost sure Conor could get the job done.

You repeat the same dribble in every McGregor thread, and when people disagree with you, they're all 'haters'.

Cringeworthy.

Even more cringeworthy is your reading comprehension. Yikes.

after seeing aldo get hit a lot by mendes I'm almost sure Conor could get the job done.

Really?

Because if anything it proved what a solid chin Aldo has and it also highlighted how he responds to getting cracked.

I'm sure you saw Aldo floor Mendes after he himself got knocked down, right? Difference being when Aldo knocked Chad down, he followed him to the ground got the mount and landed heavy gnp.

Back