How important is it to work out your legs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hammer curls Smashius. Hits the biceps from another angle.

Curling while jogging? I'm confused, how do I set up the preacher curl bench to do that?

dumbell_2lb_tn.gif

Hammer curls Smashius. Hits the biceps from another angle.

But without the preacher curl there's a danger that I could use the deltoid to help swing the weight up and take away the isolation from my curls. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GROW IF I'M TRAINING SEVERAL MUSCLES AT ONCE?!!!!?!

You just drag the threadmill into the squat rack - Let's you kick out those curls without having to worry about safety or lifting the bar up from the floor!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (4 members and 2 guests)
Rare Chestnuts, HellIsForHeroes, Lusst, Krossinc

Smells like ban in here.

Its obviously not that important to work your legs. The guy in my av is an olympian and does not work out his legs. Follow suit.

Meanwhile....back at the hall of Justice...Aqua Man makes a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Everywhere I look guys have big upper bodies but small ass legs. Are they prone to leg locks and knee bars?

I am going to go out on a limb here and answer the question from your title.

The answer = Very.

Meanwhile....back at the hall of Justice...Aqua Man makes a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

ah, but he could ask a fish to do it

although that would make the sandwich soggy.....

Aquaman is the worst superhero of all time.

Almost...but not quite....

Aqualad - Now everybody likes to pick on Aquaman as being lame - but can you i
aqualad.jpg
magine being his sidekick? I take you now to a meeting of the Teen Titans...

Robin: Okay everybody - how was your week this week? This week Batman and I stopped the Joker from causing mass genocide! What did you do this week Speedy?
Speedy: This week Green Arrow and I shook down some crooked politicians, joined a peace rally, stopped some racist cops and fed the homeless some of Green Arrow's famous chili - how about you Donna?
Wonder Girl: Wow - me and Wonder Woman flew to Mount Olympus in her invisible jet and had a special meeting with Zeus and the other gods of Mount Olympus... how about you Aqualad?
Aqualad: Ummmm... me and Aquaman stopped some dolphins from going into a hydro dam!
Kid Flash: Wow - you suck Aqualad.
Furthermore, Aqualad had this really dumb looking perm - making him look like a Brady... Thanks for coming out Aqualad...

Agualad looks like Donnie Osmond.

Back on topic...Aqualad always cuts the sleeves off his shirts, so he can arouse himself while he's working the bi's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back