How Important Are "Likes" To You???

Not buying what you're selling, Bro. You potheads are all the same.
That's fair enough, I never recommend it to anyone else, I don't much care who agrees or disagrees with it.
I hurt my back real bad two years and taking a blast when it gets bad is way more preferable than taking the triciclins the doctors wanted me to.
They were soul destroyers man

I'll take cannabis over those nasty motherfuckers every time

That's fair enough, I never recommend it to anyone else, I don't much care who agrees or disagrees with it.
I hurt my back real bad two years and taking a blast when it gets bad is way more preferable than taking the triciclins the doctors wanted me to.
They were soul destroyers man

I'll take cannabis over those nasty motherfuckers every time
I feel for you and your back pain. Have you tried more homeopathic methods, no homo.

I feel for you and your back pain. Have you tried more homeopathic methods, no homo.
Unfortunately no, right now anything that costs money isn't on my agenda, it's been a tight year

It can be a sign of wisdom but unfortunately you can easily rack up likes by having good shoops but dumb posts as well. In fact, you get more likes for dumb posts than wise ones. It's quite a shame.

If only we can have multiple likes. I think Yelp has that. Funny, Useful, Cool.. etc.

I think it's best to have a moderate post to like ratio. IF someone has like 1000 post but have 50000 likes, chances are it's from shoops and other shitposts

Unfortunately no, right now anything that costs money isn't on my agenda, it's been a tight year
Homeopathic physical therapies can't possibly more expensive than weed.

Makes me feel like Sally Field winning the Oscar for, "Places in My Heart".

Back