How Important Are "Likes" To You???

Would be much better with the negs system, no doubt.

I don't see you attaining such a goal anywhere in the near future. You've been Liked 29K times, but you've created 75K posts...think about that for a sec.
There was no like option in 08 besides , I'm an asshole.

Double yellow cards without getting banned are more important.
Since I joined, got two times a double.
For bs reasons but still.

I get more limes the more true to myself I am. Except on the political forums in which case I get less the more true I am to myself so its a mixed bag.
What do you do with all those limes? Ceviche???

P&M Likes are the Zimbabwe Dollars of Sherdog Likes IMO
Meanwhile we all know that Follows are the real yuan. How many times you pop up on people's ignore lists has got to be bitcoin.

However, my preferred currency is the statement, "I don't even know why I'm laughing."

I always wondered, what happens when I like, unlike, like unlike, like etc?
do you get three like notifications?
@jgarner I'm testing this on you now, how many you get from me?

how long before I break Sherdog?

ever like something, but then there is a lag, so you hit like again but just as you do it it's changed to unlike, and then you have to think about whether you like it again or will it look silly?
like you're trying to hard, obsessive? maybe it just wasn't meant to be?

Worse is when you like by accident, should I remove the like to withhold the integrity of my likes? Or does the poster get a free like?
I always re-like or de-like as needed. This is serious shit.

Not fair for the older posters. I was pretty deep in before the likes came about
I keep hearing this silly excuse, but the fact of the matter is that if you were posting dope content back then, you should be posting good content now, and raking in them Likes!

Worse is when you like by accident, should I remove the like to withhold the integrity of my likes? Or does the poster get a free like?
I always re-like or de-like as needed. This is serious shit.
Exactly, this is real live shit, can't be fucking around with people's likes man

I keep hearing this silly excuse, but the fact of the matter is that if you were posting dope content back then, you should be posting good content now, and raking in them Likes!
Or they could be like Chuck, awesome back then but now everyone is praying they retire and they never have to cry over another one of their posts again

What's up with you motherfuckers that reply first and like after?
Don't think we don't notice that shit, you know they don't count as much

Just did this to @MMAGA to get the full effect

Are you Irish or from Georgia? Or neither?

What's up with you motherfuckers that reply first and like after?
Don't think we don't notice that shit, you know they don't count as much

Just did this to @MMAGA to get the full effect

Are you Irish or from Georgia? Or neither?
I have no clue how to respond to your post.

Or they could be like Chuck, awesome back then but now everyone is praying they retire and they never have to cry over another one of their posts again
Chuck? Posts? Crying?

Likes are a microcosm of what's wrong with modern society.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back