How Important Are "Likes" To You???

MMAGA

Belt of Truth
@Brown
Reaction score
If you ask me, I think "Likes" are pretty important on this forum. If you've established a decent Post-to-Like ratio for yourself, chances are, you're doing something right on the forum. More than likely you're presenting enjoyable, agreeable content.

It can be a mixed bag, though. I see some subforums handing out "Likes" like candy on Halloween, whilst others are a bit more conservative with their use of the "Like" function.

What do y'all think?

I see some subforums handing out "Likes" like candy on Halloween

I don't care at all, but would be interested to know what these subforums are so I can avoid them

I don't care at all, but would be interested to know what these subforums are so I can avoid them
You have an amazing post-to-like ratio, and rightfully so.

If you ask me, I think "Likes" are pretty important on this forum. If you've established a decent Post-to-Like ratio for yourself, chances are, you're doing something right on the forum. More than likely you're presenting enjoyable, agreeable content.

It can be a mixed bag, though. I see some subforums handing out "Likes" like candy on Halloween, whilst others are a bit more conservative with their use of the "Like" function.

What do y'all think?

Meaningless without "dislikes"

Most of my likes were generated in the Picture and Multimedia forum, where posts aren't even counted. Consequently I consider them all ironic.

tenor.gif

Most of my likes were generated in the Picture and Multimedia forum, where posts aren't even counted. Consequently I consider them all ironic.

tenor.gif
So, what you're saying is your post-to-like ratio is essentially worse than what it is now!? That's not good.

Second most important thing in life to my ego, just after penis size.

I like how you can't dislike a post. Makes people who want to express their distaste for your comment put the work in to type it out.

And, the likes themselves gives people incentive to provide popular content.

I was at one forum that had dislikes/likes/comment system and it was a toxic pile of crap.

They often pisses me off. Because i think / hope someone quoted me. But then its only a like.

<mma3>

Back