Social How ID politics and inequality is leading to the rise of White Nationalism

When whites are told who represents them, who speaks for them, and that they need to listen, but never be "allowed" to speak for themselves, to "be seen, not heard", most self-respecting whites simply walk away, shaking their head. Some, sadly, choose truly hateful messages to form in their minds, out of pure frustration at being told that they are not allowed grievances due to the fact that they are white. It's sad, because it is completely avoidable. As much as whites should listen, we should also be allowed to speak for ourselves. In this current climate, being shouted down/being told what my message is, based on my skin color, is the norm. It's low-level, tribal, dumb, drunk, football fan status bullshit. Welcome to America!

And yet y'all the ones who actually emailed Crave over something that happened in the OT. ;)
No comment. I don't really go to the OT, so I don't know the details behind what drove homer to do it or if it was justified or not.
That said, the OT isn't a good example of a place that is essential to rigorous public debate in the marketplace of ideas.

When whites are told who represents them, who speaks for them, and that they need to listen, but never be "allowed" to speak fir themselves, to "be seen, not heard", most self-respecting whites simply walk away, shaking their head.
But how long can you do that before you actually start seeing real consequences from that? That's like the frog in the pot scenario. Sure it may seem silly now, and just ignoring it would be for the best... but you do that long enough and....

But how long can you do that before you actually start seeing real consequences from that? That's like the frog in the pot scenario. Sure it may seem silly now, and just ignoring it would be for the best... but you do that long enough and....
It's why dialogue is needed. Everyone needs to check their ego at the door and get down to working together. That would be ideal. However, I truly believe most are too stupid and ego-driven to ever leave the shallow end of the pond. Complacency and ignorance are as much an issue as extremism and intolerance are.

<36>
For sure they will, those damn libz!

I think this place itself is radicalizing people, or at least people here are radicalizing themselves. That's a boon to the white nationalism movement. Create an enemy called "libruls" and scream about them all the time, and then you can justify the call for violence or racial segregation. I think it's more than just a matter of "this is what people really believe, under the surface, and it's coming to light." I think that the process of shitposting on identity politics is itself a form of racist propaganda, and a method of radicalizing people.

Liberals are the problem and here you are trying to convince yourself and others that you're not.

Liberals want to disarm people and flood their country with immigrants. That's their prime directive.

They are the ones that create the racial segregation and social chaos even after they were told this was going to happen.

<36>

Liberals are the problem and here you are trying to convince yourself and others that you're not.

Liberals want to disarm people and flood their country with immigrants. That's their prime directive.

They are the ones that create the racial segregation and social chaos even after they were told this was going to happen.
This is a great example of exactly what I'm talking. Shitposting on race and libruls radicalizes people. You even frame it as a building race war. That shouldn't have a place here (or anywhere, really - it used to be 99% quarantined to mom's basement, but now it's an online social movement bleeding into the real world).

The irony is that these are the same people that whine about being censored. When Crave finally pulls the plug on the WR, it will be because of they couldn't moderate themselves. Of course, they'll blame the libz again.

I'm ready to move to the Berry anyway, had enough of the shit in here.

I stole the blueprint from @hillelslovak87. The very second the US becomes "majority-minority" and white people are merely twice as large as any other single macro 'ethnic group', every non-white in the country will instantaneously drop their lives to coalesce and organize into a "homogeneous" POC superteam in ways they otherwise don't and never have (or will) with the collective mindset of subjugating and oppressing white people towards the firm end goal of a full blown genocide.

Not my blueprint, but the work of Haggis. He noted that the UN said we're in stage 6 of 8, the preparation phase, of the white genocide. Next is extermination, followed by the end of times pizza party.

I'm ready to move to the Berry anyway, had enough of the shit in here.

The fuck do you expect from ODB? That's who this dude is, you know that, right? He's probably twirling his mustache like an idiot reading your posts at this moment.

This is a great of exactly what I'm talking. Shitposting on race and libruls radicalizes people. You even frame it as a building race war. That shouldn't have a place here (or anywhere, really - it used to be 99% quarantined to mom's basement, but now it's an online social movement bleeding into the real world).

You are a perfect example of a liberal too blind to see he's destroying the West and creating all the problems. I wouldn't be surprised if you're just a miserable leftist that wants to watch the West burn so everyone can be brought down to your sad disgraceful level.

Who's shitposting? What I said is exactly what's happening. Liberals are the ones that won't stop even when we ask them to.

Also this is the kind of stuff angry liberals say:

"California is *already* majority Hispanic. Now all that is left is a matter of getting more Latinos in office. Once that happens and we loosen up restrictions on immigration THEN your silly little MAGA will be destroyed forever.

There is nothing you can do anymore except learn Espanol LOL. Otherwise I'd love, literally LOVE to hear your plan on how you think you can outnumber the millions of Hispanics making their way into this country despite falling birth rates among snowflakes."

Liberals are the problem all throughout the West. Diversity is not a strength no matter how badly you want to believe it is.

You are a perfect example of a liberal too blind to see he's destroying the West and creating all the problems. I wouldn't be surprised if you're just a miserable leftist that wants to watch the West burn so everyone can be brought down to your sad disgraceful level.

Probably the most obvious case of projection ever here. I can't think of a better one. Because I see your posts as vile and radical, I must be the sworn enemy that keeps you up at night. Textbook radical thinking there.

Who's shitposting? What I said is exactly what's happening. Liberals are the ones that won't stop even when we ask them to.

"California is *already* majority Hispanic. Now all that is left is a matter of getting more Latinos in office. Once that happens and we loosen up restrictions on immigration THEN your silly little MAGA will be destroyed forever.

There is nothing you can do anymore except learn Espanol LOL. Otherwise I'd love, literally LOVE to hear your plan on how you think you can outnumber the millions of Hispanics making their way into this country despite falling birth rates among snowflakes."

Liberals are the problem all throughout the West. Diversity is not a strength no matter how badly you want to believe it is.

Right, I already acknowledged that you just shriek about libruls and hint at violence all the time. That's what I'm talking about. Previously, to get a good white nationalist fix you had to go do meth in some compound with questionable plumbing outside the city, convincing yourself that the pockmarked heifers who dragged themselves along would produce perfect Aryan children. Now it's simply a matter of logging onto the Internet.

You are a perfect example of a liberal too blind to see he's destroying the West and creating all the problems. Liberals are the ones that won't stop even when we ask them to.
Craves face when they're presented with the narrative that right wingers in the War Room are causing division and radicalization by talking about the Covington media lies, Smollett hate hoax, Shadow-banning of conservative views, religion of peace etc.

1xgiKxu.gif

It's a classic case of accusing others of your own crimes.

Probably the most obvious case of projection ever here. I can't think of a better one. Because I see your posts as vile and radical, I must be the sworn enemy that keeps you up at night. Textbook radical thinking there.

You are the enemy of the West. You can always stop you know.

Right, I already acknowledged that you just shriek about libruls and hint at violence all the time. That's what I'm talking about. Previously, to get a good white nationalist fix you had to go do meth in some compound with questionable plumbing outside the city, convincing yourself that the pockmarked heifers who dragged themselves along would produce perfect Aryan children. Now it's simply a matter of logging onto the Internet.

Definitely miserable.

I mean look at you people:
300px-Pathetic_%28he-she-it%29_sjw.jpg

I always find it funny that the tension is only between whites and blacks/latinos.

Everyone here knows damn well if you could magically shift the population to 50% whites, 35% east asian, and 15% indian, the racial tensions in this country would plummet dramatically. Crime would also likely go down, abortions would go down, and aptitude testing would improve.

Bro...

Turn off fox news dude.

Tell me how they aren't flooding countries with third world immigrants, how they aren't trying to disarm people, how they aren't against free speech, how they aren't pushing gender confusion on our societies, how they aren't helping Islam spread, how they aren't racist towards white people, how they aren't telling minorities that they're oppressed and that white people are the reason for their problems and how they aren't indoctrinating young people in schools and through Hollywood films?

Tell me how they aren't flooding countries with third world immigrants, how they aren't trying to disarm people, how they aren't against free speech, how they aren't pushing gender confusion on our societies, how they aren't helping Islam spread, how they aren't racist towards white people, how they aren't telling minorities that they're oppressed and that white people are the reason for their problems and how they aren't indoctrinating young people in schools?
When you say "liberals" - who are you talking about? You think the guys on this forum that call themselves left are importing the 3rd world and trying to disarm everyone?

With what power?

Back