How I think Lawler vs Condit goes

I think we will see better versions of each fighter in this fight. they are well aware of what the other brings to the table.

Is everyone forgetting how much cage rust Condition must have by now, and also his trust in his knee. Will he favor it, and be weary, or will he be the same fighter?

A guy that relies on elite level cardio and movement has to have some type of negative affects from tearing an ACL, and having to train to explode again, rather than being able to evolve, and learn new things as a fighter. I bet he had to recondition, and re practice all the moves he already knows. He could've been learning a ton more technique, and moves if he didn't tear his ACL.

Obviously, combat sports is much different than ball sports, but you have to imagine he's affected by his last injury.

You realize he has fought after his injury right?

I'll never understand the obsession Sherdog has with Condit.

Condit's too sloppy and wild. Lawler's gonna whoop that ass.

I'll never understand the obsession Sherdog has with Condit.

Me neither.

I mean it's not like the guys entertaining or has finished fights in like 15 different ways. Why would any fan of MMA obsess over him?

Me neither.

I mean it's not like the guys entertaining or has finished fights in like 15 different ways. Why would any fan of MMA obsess over that?
^^^^^
Oddly enough, it's mostly Canadians.

He's not as good as you make him out to be, son.

Lawler is going to break out his wrestling. I mean Condit got outwrestled by Kampmann for christsakes

^^^^^
Oddly enough, it's mostly Canadians.

He's not as good as you make him out to be, son.

Well he did come the closest to finishing GSP since Serra so there is that.

I don't need to make him out to be anymore than he is. Just ask the greatest welterweight of all time what he thinks of how good he is.

Well he did come the closest to finishing GSP since Serra so there is that.

I don't need to make him out to be anymore than he is. Just ask the greatest welterweight of all time what he thinks of how good he is.

That's nice, he was dominated the rest of the fight and was constantly moving backwards. It was a pretty pitiful performance besides that kick.

GSP is scared of Hendricks and will avoid talking about him at any cost. Condit's biggest win in the last few years is... Diaz in 2012? :redface:

3 losses to elite competition. Wouldn't engage in a firefight with Diaz, yet you think he's going to finish Lawler.

:redface:

Lawler is going to break out his wrestling. I mean Condit got outwrestled by Kampmann for christsakes

kampmann gassed himself out in less than 10 minutes trying to grapple with condit.

If his tactic stays the same, which isn't said as he took a lot of damage last time:
Lawler tries to win the first round, probably does. Next three he relies more on counters and goes 80%. If he hurts Condit he goes for the finish, if he doesn't he saves up for the 5th round and tries to get the knockout there.

I thought Rory was going to beat Lawler, just like i thought Hendricks was going to beat Lawler in convincing fashion in the rematch. I am no longer going against Lawler. This is definitely not the same Lawler i saw lose to Kennedy and Lorenz Larkin in SF. He is the real deal. Lawler beats Condit. Hendricks beats Woodley. The trilogy will happen in 2016.

lol @ people thinking condit will ko robbie

condit is easily one of the most overrated fighters ever.

Lawler is going to destroy him in every facet of the game. You heard it here first.

Lawler will prove why UFC fucked up giving condit an undeserved title shot and will never do it again. This mauling will have UFC banned in 2 other countries after this.

gifs_26.gif

Source?

Condit will be lucky to not leave on a stretcher.

Robbie all day. He's winning this.

Lawler is one of my fav fighters and Condit is one of my least. Condit is the only match up that could potentially be boring against robbie and I feel that's his best chance of winning. If condit wins a decision from the outside throwing leg kicks I will be bummed, but it's the most likely scenario

Lawler is one of my fav fighters and Condit is one of my least. Condit is the only match up that could potentially be boring against robbie and I feel that's his best chance of winning. If condit wins a decision from the outside throwing leg kicks I will be bummed, but it's the most likely scenario

Lawler has been in far more boring fights than Condit, GTFO with your 2012 butt hurt.

lol @ people thinking condit will ko robbie

condit is easily one of the most overrated fighters ever.

Lawler is going to destroy him in every facet of the game. You heard it here first.

Lawler will prove why UFC fucked up giving condit an undeserved title shot and will never do it again. This mauling will have UFC banned in 2 other countries after this.

Getting almost finished by Rory 'GSP lite' McDonald isn't exactly great prep for facing the best finisher with the best cardio and chin at WW in a 5 round fight.

We will have to tune in to find out.

Back