How I pulled 700

They have a place called Island Grill right near my house, it's Mexican food and ran by Chinese people. The food is AMAZING, blows Taco Bell out of the water, and it's real.

Just like with pizza, there are a lot of local taco/mexican joints around. But sometimes you want that overpriced slop to just hog on, man.

Just like with pizza, there are a lot of local taco/mexican joints around. But sometimes you want that overpriced slop to just hog on, man.

I eat healthy, or as healthy as humanly possible for me. I work at a store that sells fried chicken man. It's rough.

I work at The Cheesecake Factory.

I don't want to hear anyone's bitching about be surrounded by the unhealthy.

In honor of Carnal's pull I tried to eat a can of corned beef hash last night. That shit is fuckin gross! A side of eggs didnt help, nor did ketchup. I made it through about 3/4 of the can before I had to throw in the towel.

CBH - 1
Me - 0

In honor of Carnal's pull I tried to eat a can of corned beef hash last night. That shit is fuckin gross! A side of eggs didnt help, nor did ketchup. I made it through about 3/4 of the can before I had to throw in the towel.

CBH - 1
Me - 0

Personally, I've only tried two brands and one was meh while the other is damn good.

I believe the one I like is called Armor somethingish.

CBH - 1
Me - 0

Weird, same here. I can hack it when my mum makes a dish, but the stuff in a can is fucking awful. I swear to god the stuff was so laden with salt crystals it actually hissed in my mouth.

This is a match made in heaven. Please overnight me a care package.

I accept cash or credit. That will probably be the first thing I eat after my contest. I can eat that until I puke....then go and eat more.

CBH - 1
Me - 0

i didnt even know it came in a can. you gotta make the real thing your self, its good.

great read carnel? especially the first few lines. Theres no fucking about when strength is to be gained, if you want the strength you have to fight for it.

great pull by the way thats around 300 kg lol MASSIVE.

I'm curious.. Did you use straps to pull this or just raw man strength?

Also what are your feelings on straps? I feel I could pull more but my grip is holding me back... I just dont want to rely on straps to pull..

Just like Monday night baby
06.jpg

I'm curious.. Did you use straps to pull this or just raw man strength?

Also what are your feelings on straps? I feel I could pull more but my grip is holding me back... I just dont want to rely on straps to pull..

Oh, all my "main pulls" are done strapless.

Straps have there place though, I will use them on assistance if my hands are unusually tired. Plus, I like to pull at least a few singles w/ straps to keep my back from getting out of whack.

how did u perform the band pull aparts? what do u connect em to? these are the only ones they have at the gym
xertube.jpg

How long did it take your handstrength to cacth up with you deadlifting strength?

Back