Elections How I hacked an election | New York Times

There are several reasons why this NYT piece is interesting.

1. These were the same machines used in the recent 03/11/2020 US elections (Diebold purchased Dominion).
2. The video appeared 2 years prior to the elections.
3. I've personally seen, as well as others, several instances in which votes were taken from Republicans and thrown to Democrats on live TV.
4. This hacker went to congress to have the machines changed and it seems nothing was done.

Here are two instances:

I cannot embed this one as it's on a media site not recognized by Sherdog:
https://vidmax.com/video/199382-vote-switching-software-caught-in-the-act-ta

Given the fact that democrats have insisted there was election interference 4 years ago, hackers proved 2 years ago how easy it is to rig it, and now we've witnessed in-your-face on live TV vote switching, how is this not reason to investigate? How on earth can you honestly convince yourself that no, nothing shady happened and claim that Trump is just a bad loser?

And this only covers the hardware/software part, never mind the mail-in ballots.

Here is an audio recording of poll worker training in Detroit 6 days before the election

If you're deaf of hearing she says:
1. Use covid-19 as a pretext to keep observers away, enough so that they don't see the shenanigans.
2. Use that distance to process challenged ballots as regular ballots. (in many instances, observers were denied entry)
3. That means all challenged ballots were counted immediately and not turned over to the department of elections.

These are just two examples of too many to count. Any body claiming that there is no sign of fraud in these elections is lying in your face. I posted these 2 examples because they are pretty damning.

If this is true, then it will come out in court. But you have to understand that Trump supporters have been throwing out gaaaarbage “facts” and sources since election night.

I’m curious what the totals displayed on tv have to do with anything. It’s not like the machines are hooked up directly to that news station. Like, those aren’t the official numbers are they?

The absolute lack of any trace of self awareness is as hilarious as it is sad.

He's insane. The only presidential election in my lifetime that has been actually stolen was Bush v. Gore. That was the one time democracy was subverted. And now this guy is supporting the president who wants to do it again. But no, according to him it's the liberals who are notorious cheaters.

If this is true, then it will come out in court. But you have to understand that Trump supporters have been throwing out gaaaarbage “facts” and sources since election night.

I’m curious what the totals displayed on tv have to do with anything. It’s not like the machines are hooked up directly to that news station. Like, those aren’t the official numbers are they?
Decision Desk HQ get their numbers instantly from official websites using an API. I assume most news agencies use this or a similar method. Regardless, it's still worth asking or investigating IMO. I agree with you, there is a lot of misinformation happening on both sides. Twitter, FB, etc aren't helping when they're only filtering out garbage on the right.

Decision Desk HQ get their numbers instantly from official websites using an API. I assume most news agencies use this or a similar method. Regardless, it's still worth asking or investigating IMO. I agree with you, there is a lot of misinformation happening on both sides. Twitter, FB, etc aren't helping when they're only filtering out garbage on the right.

They are investigating. They are literally in court right now. There were hotlines set up, there are rewards being promised for finding proof.

Really curious why you didn’t post this two years ago when it came out? Why didn’t anyone wanna talk about it when Trump won?

Also, the right needed to be filtered around election night. Trump Jr was LITERALLY CALLING FOR “TOTAL WAR.” There were armed groups showing up at the polling stations. That shit was getting out of hand, and to now ignore that is fucking stupid. But, a voter base with only a high school diploma, what do you expect? Hopefully Biden can get some dollars into eduction.

They are investigating. They are literally in court right now. There were hotlines set up, there are rewards being promised for finding proof.

Really curious why you didn’t post this two years ago when it came out? Why didn’t anyone wanna talk about it when Trump won?

Also, the right needed to be filtered around election night. Trump Jr was LITERALLY CALLING FOR “TOTAL WAR.” There were armed groups showing up at the polling stations. That shit was getting out of hand, and to now ignore that is fucking stupid. But, a voter base with only a high school diploma, what do you expect? Hopefully Biden can get some dollars into eduction.
University diplomas aren't the shit either. Half of them are useless degrees. Injecting money into gender studies, sociology and the like is like lighting your cigars with dollar bills. Before I switched to pure science, I had a short stint in human studies and after a year I had to give up. It was the biggest crock of shit I have ever witnessed. Not a single shred of evidence, just people giving their opinions and those who yell the loudest are deemed right. Campuses have become, at least here, breeding grounds for leftists demagogues. The billboards are filled with shit like "men responsibilization vis-a-vis rape", "i want payed interships!", etc. Half the students have blue hair and threaten to call the police (after calling for their dismissal) just for looking at them lmao.

Absolutely with you, the right fucked up. First thing in office should have been to make elections more transparent.

University diplomas aren't the shit either. Half of them are useless degrees. Injecting money into gender studies, sociology and the like is like lighting your cigars with dollar bills. Before I switched to pure science, I had a short stint in human studies and after a year I had to give up. It was the biggest crock of shit I have ever witnessed. Not a single shred of evidence, just people giving their opinions and those who yell the loudest are deemed right. Campuses have become, at least here, breeding grounds for leftists demagogues. The billboards are filled with shit like "men responsibilization vis-a-vis rape", "i want payed interships!", etc. Half the students have blue hair and threaten to call the police (after calling for their dismissal) just for looking at them lmao.

Absolutely with you, the right fucked up. First thing in office should have been to make elections more transparent.
Reading your posts feels like looking into a diseased mind. Kinda fascinating.

That is a really interesting Youtube video you have there TS... but Trump still lost.

It was the biggest crock of shit I have ever witnessed. Not a single shred of evidence, just people giving their opinions and those who yell the loudest are deemed right.

The irony of this post...In this thread...

Back