Elections How I hacked an election | New York Times

You tell me
"This is where firms like Decision Desk come in. Media outlets pay them to do the extra work necessary to pull results together. Decision Desk uses an API, or application programming interface, that essentially allows the firm to get the information at the same time as it’s published on those state and county websites, provided by election officials. It also scrapes information directly from other public sites."
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/21535103/when-will-we-get-election-results-calls-networks

Again, I'm not saying you're wrong. But with all the shit surrounding Dominion voting systems, and the fact that this kind of anomalies all happened in favor of Biden, multiple times, on live TV has my head scratching. IMO it deserves an investigation, especially after Biden himself and his chief of staff claimed there is massive fraud and vote rigging. Even the chairman of Federal Elections Commission said there is fraud. See his account in my previous post.

Can you stop? Biden didn't say that he was involved in voter fraud. He just said that he put together the biggest voter fraud organization. You know for investigating voter fraud. But you cut the clip short. You are insincere or just a fucking moron. Which is it?

''We'll censor their tweets and use our algorithms to manipulate the public''.
''Delete fast growing conservative accounts, we can't let them defeat us with their reasoning''
''Label their opinions as misinformation to spread mistrust''.
''Always blame race for everything then we can blame racism on Trump.''
''I know this police shooting was legitimate but lets just pretend it only happened because the suspect was black and it's Trump's fault''
''Label them as racist if they speak out against rioting. Riots can help make Trump look bad and then we can get power''.
''Label them as sexist if they don't recognize 71 genders''.
''I'm going to stop the rollout of a vaccine while Trump is in power because I don't want to save vulnerable people's lives and make him look good''.
''We should make a list of everyone who supported our political opponent so we can DOX them, then call them the fascists like today is backwards day lol''

When a political party uses these tactics to get into power you know they ain't the good guys...
This. The amount of slurs and accusations from thereat are never ending.

No doubt there's issues with voter security and error. Wonder why the GOP has refused to do anything about it for years and blocked several bills addressing that issue?

With that said, there's no evidence to suggest that Biden stole the election. Zero, none. Add to that the Senate and House races which no one is complaining about.

This thread is like the last stand for the Trump supporters who think the election was "stolen".

You will get no intelligent conversation on this. You will just get hit with people calling you a whiner and saying orange man bad. Cheating does not matter as long as “their person” wins.
I'm just glad these people don't have enough testosterone to procreate...that's why they needed illegals and dead people to keep them in power.

There are several reasons why this NYT piece is interesting.

1. These were the same machines used in the recent 03/11/2020 US elections (Diebold purchased Dominion).
2. The video appeared 2 years prior to the elections.
3. I've personally seen, as well as others, several instances in which votes were taken from Republicans and thrown to Democrats on live TV.
4. This hacker went to congress to have the machines changed and it seems nothing was done.

Here are two instances:

I cannot embed this one as it's on a media site not recognized by Sherdog:
https://vidmax.com/video/199382-vote-switching-software-caught-in-the-act-ta

Given the fact that democrats have insisted there was election interference 4 years ago, hackers proved 2 years ago how easy it is to rig it, and now we've witnessed in-your-face on live TV vote switching, how is this not reason to investigate? How on earth can you honestly convince yourself that no, nothing shady happened and claim that Trump is just a bad loser?

And this only covers the hardware/software part, never mind the mail-in ballots.

Here is an audio recording of poll worker training in Detroit 6 days before the election

If you're deaf of hearing she says:
1. Use covid-19 as a pretext to keep observers away, enough so that they don't see the shenanigans.
2. Use that distance to process challenged ballots as regular ballots. (in many instances, observers were denied entry)
3. That means all challenged ballots were counted immediately and not turned over to the department of elections.

These are just two examples of too many to count. Any body claiming that there is no sign of fraud in these elections is lying in your face. I posted these 2 examples because they are pretty damning.

Are you saying that Trump and his legal team are stupid? That they don’t have this preponderance of evidence and are bringing this before the court system?

Trump is filing more election lawsuits then anyone else in the history of the country to try and find election fraud or issues of integrity in our election system. With all this massive evidence it should be a slam dunk right? Strange how they are all being shot down...

Appreciate it. That Hunter Biden thread was a WWI trench for conservatives. Ban bullets flying all around us.
Yeah it was a rough one for sure, bad thing is the Mods let the Lefties just go in there and spam garbage. Had they kept that down a bit it may not have been such a shit show.

Yeah it was a rough one for sure, bad thing is the Mods let the Lefties just go in there and spam garbage. Had they kept that down a bit it may not have been such a shit show.
Yep. All my points are basically mods digging me and ignoring some serious shitposting

There are several reasons why this NYT piece is interesting.

1. These were the same machines used in the recent 03/11/2020 US elections (Diebold purchased Dominion).
2. The video appeared 2 years prior to the elections.
3. I've personally seen, as well as others, several instances in which votes were taken from Republicans and thrown to Democrats on live TV.
4. This hacker went to congress to have the machines changed and it seems nothing was done.

Here are two instances:

I cannot embed this one as it's on a media site not recognized by Sherdog:
https://vidmax.com/video/199382-vote-switching-software-caught-in-the-act-ta

Given the fact that democrats have insisted there was election interference 4 years ago, hackers proved 2 years ago how easy it is to rig it, and now we've witnessed in-your-face on live TV vote switching, how is this not reason to investigate? How on earth can you honestly convince yourself that no, nothing shady happened and claim that Trump is just a bad loser?

And this only covers the hardware/software part, never mind the mail-in ballots.

Here is an audio recording of poll worker training in Detroit 6 days before the election

If you're deaf of hearing she says:
1. Use covid-19 as a pretext to keep observers away, enough so that they don't see the shenanigans.
2. Use that distance to process challenged ballots as regular ballots. (in many instances, observers were denied entry)
3. That means all challenged ballots were counted immediately and not turned over to the department of elections.

These are just two examples of too many to count. Any body claiming that there is no sign of fraud in these elections is lying in your face. I posted these 2 examples because they are pretty damning.

Trump just won!

Can you stop? Biden didn't say that he was involved in voter fraud. He just said that he put together the biggest voter fraud organization. You know for investigating voter fraud. But you cut the clip short. You are insincere or just a fucking moron. Which is it?

He never mentioned the word investigation or any similar word to it. He says they put together "the biggest voter fraud organization" in the history of US in the context of "overwhelming the system" with votes, regardless if they're legit. And that's exactly what happened as you can tell from the leaked audio recording in the OP. Poll workers were instructed to count challenged ballots as normal votes immediately. And it's precisely for this reason that the rejection rate of mail-in ballots in several dozen times lower compared to the last elections!

"In 2016, the state rejected about 1% of mail-in ballots; this year it is running so far as 0.03%."
https://justthenews.com/politics-po...-have-been-rejected-year-less-1000-ultimately

Last edited:
He never mentioned the word investigation or any similar word to it. He says they put together "the biggest voter fraud organization" in the history of US in the context of "overwhelming the system" with votes, regardless if they're legit.

Quit being a fucking partisan hack. He gave a god damn website and phone number (833-DEM-VOTE) if you have any issues with voting. They have over a thousand lawyers to help. Lastly, he says that it is not enough for you to have voted. Help get your friends and family to vote. Quit being such a fucking hack like suggesting they are a fraud organization or that he is suggesting to vote regardless if they are legit. You are making a false interpretation. Stop it. You are preventing any legit debate about the topic by just making stuff up.

200w.webp

He never mentioned the word investigation or any similar word to it. He says they put together "the biggest voter fraud organization" in the history of US in the context of "overwhelming the system" with votes, regardless if they're legit. And that's exactly what happened as you can tell from the leaked audio recording in the OP. Poll workers were instructed to count challenged ballots as normal votes immediately. And it's precisely for this reason that the rejection rate of mail-in ballots in several dozen times lower compared to the last elections!

"In 2016, the state rejected about 1% of mail-in ballots; this year it is running so far as 0.03%."
https://justthenews.com/politics-po...-have-been-rejected-year-less-1000-ultimately

Quit fucking revising your post after the fact to try to make yourself look less stupid. Why is anyone going to bother replying to you if you are fucking changing everything up while they're replying and trying to turn the post into something else? Stop it.

Be honest, how many times have you fallen for edited Trump quotes and soundbytes over the past 4 years? I bet its in the dozens.

No doubt there's issues with voter security and error. Wonder why the GOP has refused to do anything about it for years and blocked several bills addressing that issue?

With that said, there's no evidence to suggest that Biden stole the election. Zero, none. Add to that the Senate and House races which no one is complaining about.

This thread is like the last stand for the Trump supporters who think the election was "stolen".
No evidence? Biden himself, and his chief of staff, admitted there is widespread fraud! Poll observers were not allowed to do their jobs! How the fuck do you explain this?

Rate of rejected mail-in ballots almost 30 times lower in Pennsylvania this year than in 2016

Can you put one and one together? I posted a leaked audio recording of election workers being instructed to process challenged ballots immediately as normal votes and coincidentally the rate of rejected mail-in ballots in PA is 30 times lower compared to the elections in 2016! And this did not happen only in Michigan and Philadelphia, in Nevada:

whistleblower in Nevada has filed an affidavit alleging that Clark County election supervisors counted mail-in ballots despite a series of concerns with the signatures on them.

The affidavit, obtained first by The Washington Examiner, has been sent to the Justice Department. According to the document, on Nov. 6, a counting board member for the Clark County elections office quit "due to concerns about how the votes were being" counted.

"I personally witnessed disregard of signature verification as well as other irregularities," reads the partially redacted affidavit. "While working, I observed a significant number of signatures on mail-in ballots I believe did not match the name and should have been reviewed. When I asked the supervisors, [redacted] and others, about it, instead of taking the ballots to verify the signature in the electronic database, the supervisor told me to push the envelope through without verification."
https://justthenews.com/politics-po...nevada-alleges-ballots-faulty-signatures-were

Is your head so deep in the sand that you can't see that fraudulent ballots were tallied without observers being able to pick them up? No proof my ass. Judicial Watch found 1.8 MILLION ghost voters. How can you have more votes than
eligible voters? And how convenient, Philadelphia among others laxed voting rules just recently. Signatures on ballots don't have to match signatures in voter rolls. You can also vote with no ID. Not to mention all the rest of the shenanigans like stopping the count because some water pipe burst and then resuming at 4 AM when there's no observers.

When asked if he believes there is fraud weighing heavily on this election, chairman of Federal Election Commission said yes:

Be honest, how many times have you fallen for edited Trump quotes and soundbytes over the past 4 years? I bet its in the dozens.
You are the real one. @Sano is chinese copy. He even got the made in china tag

Seriously, this is how it goes? When one of your party members just goes on making up shit, you just say something like well you probably did the same, too. Why don't you just say you have no problems with him making up shit about Biden and the election? It would be more honest.

No evidence? Biden himself, and his chief of staff, admitted there is widespread fraud! Poll observers were not allowed to do their jobs! How the fuck do you explain this?
[/MEDIA]

Ok. Prove that Biden and his chief of staff admitted to widespread fraud by the democrats? And that he wasn't referencing republican voter suppression. This should be easy for you, shouldn't it. You wouldn't just be making shit up again? You probably should write a letter to the Trump team and inform them of this development because every single lawsuit they have filed has been shot down in court. They need a win. Help them. You must have all this proof.

4mdsz4

4mdsz4.jpg

4mdsz4

Last edited:
Back