Elections How I hacked an election | New York Times

Trump lost fair and square. That’s what he gets for encouraging his stupid dick sucking followers to vote in person rather then by mail (which is what Democrats mostly did) during a fucking virus epidemic. Y’all need to stop acting like sore losers and take the L with class instead of like bitches.
And according to Trump's logic... Biden won in a landslide. That has to trigger the orange idiot and the trumptard troops.

The internet has exposed how dumb American people are. Americans are so happy being the rope in a rug of war match between media outlets. He lost get the fuck over it

Biden's campaign was the most expensive ever in US history. Do you honestly think donors would pour money into it if the polls didn't show that he had a huge lead (clearly not the case)?
This is an anonymous forum, you can be perfectly honest.

I'm certainly happy that you are concerned about campaign finance laws, as we all should be.

Mind explaining why you vote/support/agree with a political party that has repeatedly been antagonistic to improving transparency on campaign financing?

I mean come on dude. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously? You are a Trump supporter who now all of a sudden cares about campaign integrity? Let's just say that everyone is reducing themselves to your level, so good luck crying over people apparently not living up to a standard that you yourself don't even respect.

liberals don't care. they're notorious at cheating at elections. winning is all that matters to them. they don't give a shit about the country, democracy, the constitution, or the people. they just want power and control.

Fuck me, the irony of this statement is beyond thick.

So you're telling me that Trump and his cronies "give a shit about the country, democracy, the constitution, or the people" and they don't "just want power and control"?

The fuck kind of fantasy world are you living in?

I'm no rightie and I'm no leftie but you have to be one ignorant fuck to believe shit like that.

150 million votes counted spread over 50 states, plus DC, and overseas ballots.

Surely it will take more time to count them all before the 10 o'clock news on election night.

Both Trump and Biden voters should just chill

Are we sure there was no fraud?
Biden and his chief of staff Ronald Klain disagree.
Biden admitting to massive fraud

His chief of staff believes elections are rigged too.

This is the head of security of Dominion, Dr Eric Coomer

He also wrote the an Antifa manifesto and claimed Trump wouldn't win.
EmrFw3rVgAAkmn2

There are several reasons why this NYT piece is interesting.

1. These were the same machines used in the recent 03/11/2020 US elections (Diebold purchased Dominion).
2. The video appeared 2 years prior to the elections.
3. I've personally seen, as well as others, several instances in which votes were taken from Republicans and thrown to Democrats on live TV.
4. This hacker went to congress to have the machines changed and it seems nothing was done.

Here are two instances:

I cannot embed this one as it's on a media site not recognized by Sherdog:
https://vidmax.com/video/199382-vote-switching-software-caught-in-the-act-ta

Given the fact that democrats have insisted there was election interference 4 years ago, hackers proved 2 years ago how easy it is to rig it, and now we've witnessed in-your-face on live TV vote switching, how is this not reason to investigate? How on earth can you honestly convince yourself that no, nothing shady happened and claim that Trump is just a bad loser?

And this only covers the hardware/software part, never mind the mail-in ballots.

Here is an audio recording of poll worker training in Detroit 6 days before the election

If you're deaf of hearing she says:
1. Use covid-19 as a pretext to keep observers away, enough so that they don't see the shenanigans.
2. Use that distance to process challenged ballots as regular ballots. (in many instances, observers were denied entry)
3. That means all challenged ballots were counted immediately and not turned over to the department of elections.

These are just two examples of too many to count. Any body claiming that there is no sign of fraud in these elections is lying in your face. I posted these 2 examples because they are pretty damning.

Why does anyone think that CNN is keyed to the vote total? A clerk posted wrong number momentarily in one states. Someone at CNN has to hand punch in numbers. This isn't in itself proof of voter fraud. It would be like claiming Truman lost because a newspaper put on the frontpage Dewey won.

seems the CT crowd have pivoted to this nonsense now

dominion is the key!!!

Why does anyone think that CNN is keyed to the vote total? A clerk posted wrong number momentarily in one states. Someone at CNN has to hand punch in numbers. This isn't in itself proof of voter fraud. It would be like claiming Truman lost because a newspaper put on the frontpage Dewey won.
lol @ thinking that in this day and age a clerk has to manually type in numbers (in the millions) and update them repeatedly and regularly. it's called a script. the entire idea behind having software operating on machines is to avoid having to manually type numbers.
51SYS7OOBkL._SX376_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

you think it's a typo? How do you explain that it happened several times and every time in favor of Biden?
here is another one of those times.

Even the CNN analysists don't believe this is real as you can tell by their own reaction.

I'm not saying this is evidence. But it's definitely a red flag that requires an investigation. If there is evidence of fraud, only an investigation would conclude this.

Even the Federal Election Commission chairman thinks there was widespread fraud.

Last edited:
lol @ thinking that in this day and age a clerk has to manually type in numbers (in the millions) and update them repeatedly and regularly. it's called a script. the entire idea behind having software operating on machines is to avoid having to manually type numbers.
51SYS7OOBkL._SX376_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

you think it's a typo? How do you explain that it happened several times and every time in favor of Biden?
here is another one of those times.

I'm not saying this is evidence. But it's definitely a red flag that requires an investigation. If there is evidence of fraud, only an investigation would conclude this.

Even the Federal Election Commission chairman thinks there was widespread fraud.

No, matter what you do you aren't going to get around someone hand typing something in. No one is going to write scripts to automatically put data from the voting machines onto a website nor for a news service to pull numbers off of another website. This is very very basic stuff. No one puts scripts in charge of simple one off things that need human oversight. You are talking out of both sides of your ass on this. You talk about how hackable the system is and then want to remove human oversight. Which is it?

liberals don't care. they're notorious at cheating at elections. winning is all that matters to them. they don't give a shit about the country, democracy, the constitution, or the people. they just want power and control.
So liberals are just like Trump?

No, matter what you do you aren't going to get around someone hand typing something in. No one is going to write scripts to automatically put data from the voting machines onto a website nor for a news service to pull numbers off of another website. This is very very basic stuff. No one puts scripts in charge of simple one off things that need human oversight. You are talking out of both sides of your ass on this. You talk about how hackable the system is and then want to remove human oversight. Which is it?
You tell me
"This is where firms like Decision Desk come in. Media outlets pay them to do the extra work necessary to pull results together. Decision Desk uses an API, or application programming interface, that essentially allows the firm to get the information at the same time as it’s published on those state and county websites, provided by election officials. It also scrapes information directly from other public sites."
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/21535103/when-will-we-get-election-results-calls-networks

Again, I'm not saying you're wrong. But with all the shit surrounding Dominion voting systems, and the fact that this kind of anomalies all happened in favor of Biden, multiple times, on live TV has my head scratching. IMO it deserves an investigation, especially after Biden himself and his chief of staff claimed there is massive fraud and vote rigging. Even the chairman of Federal Elections Commission said there is fraud. See his account in my previous post.

Last edited:
It's unhinged how the Trump cultists try to compare their rejection of the 2020 election results to Russiagate.

Because I don't recall Obama's Secretary of State declaring there would be a smooth transition to a first Clinton term since Hillary clearly won and her apparent loss was only the result of obvious, illegal Russian interference.

So our election system is easily corrupted when Trump wins, but bullet proof when he loses. Gotcha.

Given the fact that democrats have insisted there was election interference 4 years ago, hackers proved 2 years ago how easy it is to rig it, and now we've witnessed in-your-face on live TV vote switching, how is this not reason to investigate?

Because those who decide what is investigated, and not investigated, are satisfied with the result of the cheating.

Or they're in on it.

"No evidence of voter fraud." - Constantly repeated by numerous politicians, fed employees, and MSM talking heads.

You will get no intelligent conversation on this. You will just get hit with people calling you a whiner and saying orange man bad. Cheating does not matter as long as “their person” wins.
You sound so bitter and delusional.

They just don’t care for cry babies like you.

Back