Elections How I hacked an election | New York Times

The polls were off on purpose, to manipulate people into thinking that it's not worth voting for Trump because he's losing any way. This is another form of election interference by the media. Create the illusion that their adversary has no chance.
Ooooffff.... The vast majority of conservative pollsters had it for Biden as well.

Quick, someone get this NYT article in Rudy's hands! They need all the help they can get! They're 0 for 14!
That's not how neutral objective persons approach the subject. I get it, you hate Trump lol, that much is clear. If you're going to disregard a computer scientist specialized in elections, that even the leftist New York Times published, what are your thoughts on the audio recording?

The polls were off on purpose, to manipulate people into thinking that it's not worth voting for Trump because he's losing any way. This is another form of election interference by the media. Create the illusion that their adversary has no chance.
This is one of the dumbest takes I've seen. Polls are off because people (especially Republicans) lie.

You think the Dems/Media want polls that are off to increase the Dems spending on races they have no chance of winning instead of redirecting that money towards more competitive races?

This is one of the dumbest takes I've seen. Polls are off because people (especially Republicans) lie.

You think the Dems/Media want polls that are off to increase the Dems spending on races they have no chance of winning instead of redirecting that money towards more competitive races?
Biden's campaign was the most expensive ever in US history. Do you honestly think donors would pour money into it if the polls didn't show that he had a huge lead (clearly not the case)?
This is an anonymous forum, you can be perfectly honest.

I didn't say it was evidence. Evidence is produced by investigation. If you don't conduct an investigation, there won't be any evidence. Do you even logic bruh?

You say there is no evidence of fraud, but at the same time demand it for an investigation (which produces evidence) to happen.

You make an investigation based on red flags. And that was a red flag as CNN doesn't make their own numbers, it's a pipeline with a source. All the fuck up as you call them coincidentally happened all in one direction, deducting votes from Trump and giving them to Biden. This is exactly how the hacker rigged the University of Michigan 'elections' using the same equipment and software used in the swing states on 03/11/2020. If you see nothing wrong with this, I question your integrity.

it's not even a red flag. This is akin to getting butthurt when Rogan miscalls a strike as a left hook when it was clearly a right. OH NO! the broadcast is ruined! what are the facts, stop the fight! we need instant replay!

It’s funny that all these Trump supporters have been taken by these fraud/rigged/stolen election info. Hook. Line. And sinker. It’s crazy that he planted this seed in your head about him not getting a fair shake and everyone and their uncle is out to get him. That seed has now grown into a festering weed. Growing even larger by the day because you refuse to acknowledge fact and use critical thinking.

That's not how neutral objective persons approach the subject. I get it, you hate Trump lol, that much is clear. If you're going to disregard a computer scientist specialized in elections, that even the leftist New York Times published, what are your thoughts on the audio recording?
No but if you have the irrefutable proof, the smoking gun, you can call the Trump election fraud hotline and report your findings.

WwTFrBH.gif

It's the gift that keeps on giving..........

it's not even a red flag. This is akin to getting butthurt when Rogan miscalls a strike as a left hook when it was clearly a right. OH NO! the broadcast is ruined! what are the facts, stop the fight! we need instant replay!
no need to get emotional. the recording is more than a red flag, it's rock solid evidence of fraud and breaking state laws. maybe after you're done tripping you can objectively look at it.

as for the hacker story, how is it not a red flag? democrats said there was election interference, hackers verified that the doors are open indeed to election interference, counting anomalies indicate that there might have been and thus an investigation would be a reasonable idea. if the investigation finds nothing, fine, but being 100% against investigation after democrats and republicans unanimously claim there is election interference, and hackers show there easily can be, shouldn't a proper investigation be the right thing to do?

no need to get emotional. the recording is more than a red flag, it's rock solid evidence of fraud and breaking state laws. maybe after you're done tripping you can objectively look at it.

You said it's not evidence, now it is evidence? and i'm being emotional? ahhahahahahahahaha

<Neil01>

as for the hacker story, how is it not a red flag? democrats said there was election interference, hackers verified that the doors are open indeed to election interference, counting anomalies indicate that there might have been and thus an investigation would be a reasonable idea. if the investigation finds nothing, fine, but being 100% against investigation after democrats and republicans unanimously claim there is election interference, and hackers show there easily can be, shouldn't a proper investigation be the right thing to do?

This is called a straw-man argument. I have never said one thing regarding any of this. I pointed out that your pearl clutching over news broadcast errors is silly. If there are credible accounts/accusations/etc. of fraud then yes, they need to be investigated.

I didn't say it was evidence. Evidence is produced by investigation. If you don't conduct an investigation, there won't be any evidence. Do you even logic bruh?

the recording is more than a red flag, it's rock solid evidence of fraud and breaking state laws. maybe after you're done tripping you can objectively look at it.

<WhatIsThis>

Biden's campaign was the most expensive ever in US history. Do you honestly think donors would pour money into it if the polls didn't show that he had a huge lead (clearly not the case)?
This is an anonymous forum, you can be perfectly honest.
Biden/Trump weren't the only races where a huge amount of money was spent. Yes, probably would have spent more thinking by spending more you'd be increasing his chance of winning.

There were senate campaigns where the Dem challenger had a chance based on polling but lost in not competitive races. Maine, SC, Iowa, Montana all come to mind. These races weren't particularly close, but polling said they were. This caused the DNC to invest in races where they shouldn't have been putting as much money because it would be unlikely they would have a chance at winning, but polling suggested otherwise.

Back