1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Elections How I hacked an election | New York Times

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by EyeOfNewt, Nov 13, 2020.

1. EyeOfNewt Banned Banned

There are several reasons why this NYT piece is interesting.

1. These were the same machines used in the recent 03/11/2020 US elections (Diebold purchased Dominion).
    2. The video appeared 2 years prior to the elections.
    3. I've personally seen, as well as others, several instances in which votes were taken from Republicans and thrown to Democrats on live TV.
    4. This hacker went to congress to have the machines changed and it seems nothing was done.

Here are two instances:

I cannot embed this one as it's on a media site not recognized by Sherdog:
    https://vidmax.com/video/199382-vote-switching-software-caught-in-the-act-ta

Given the fact that democrats have insisted there was election interference 4 years ago, hackers proved 2 years ago how easy it is to rig it, and now we've witnessed in-your-face on live TV vote switching, how is this not reason to investigate? How on earth can you honestly convince yourself that no, nothing shady happened and claim that Trump is just a bad loser?

And this only covers the hardware/software part, never mind the mail-in ballots.

Here is an audio recording of poll worker training in Detroit 6 days before the election

If you're deaf of hearing she says:
    1. Use covid-19 as a pretext to keep observers away, enough so that they don't see the shenanigans.
    2. Use that distance to process challenged ballots as regular ballots. (in many instances, observers were denied entry)
    3. That means all challenged ballots were counted immediately and not turned over to the department of elections.

These are just two examples of too many to count. Any body claiming that there is no sign of fraud in these elections is lying in your face. I posted these 2 examples because they are pretty damning.

2. wonderbread Stiff Member Banned

3. Staph infection Glue historian

You will get no intelligent conversation on this. You will just get hit with people calling you a whiner and saying orange man bad. Cheating does not matter as long as “their person” wins.

AZ103, solmu, Misanthropist and 24 others like this.
  4. EyeOfNewt Banned Banned

At least the broken system was exposed, now regardless of who it is, democrat or republican, they need to hurry and fix this shit immediately. I'm not American, I've lived in two countries, one of which is a shithole and I can tell you that even that shithole has higher election standards. How the fuck can you vote with no photo ID and no matching signature? Buying cigarettes and alcohol at the 7/11 is more secure lmao.

AZ103, solmu, SammyJar88 and 4 others like this.
  5. KAZSoliloquy Steel Belt

well.... ya know..

6. HydraCap3 #Brady Banned

liberals don't care. they're notorious at cheating at elections. winning is all that matters to them. they don't give a shit about the country, democracy, the constitution, or the people. they just want power and control.

7. ultramanhyata Reclimbing Like Mountain

Disseminate disinformation. Sow confusion. Sow doubt. Destabilize institutions and the democracy.

This is what "proud Americans" are all engaged in right now.

Because their Orange Dear Leader lost. :(

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  8. HydraCap3 #Brady Banned

It's also cute how this was posted by the New York Times, which literally just ran a headline claiming there was no existence of voter fraud...winning is all that matters to them...

AZ103, EyeOfNewt, SammyJar88 and 3 others like this.
  9. tonni POTY 2020 Banned

This is it.

Sano, Wet Blanket, A_bomb47 and 6 others like this.
  10. ultramanhyata Reclimbing Like Mountain

I think you mean "The election can only be considered fraud free if Trump wins both the electoral college AND the popular vote."

That's the cultists' litmus test for a free and fair election.

11. spacegnome Red Belt

i listened to the second video all the way through. without the spooky music and bs commentary its a nothing burger. in fact you even misquote her in your #1 when you say use it as a pretext. that's not clear at all. you imported that idea dishonestly. the whole video is what is wrong with our country. scary music makes it true.

Sano, Ridgeback, Grenz and 3 others like this.
  12. TheTimeIsNotNow Silver Belt

BDS mega thread
    This is it!
    He lost, get over it

13. EyeOfNewt Banned Banned

There is nothing confusing about what I posted, it's actually quite simple. The audio recording of the Detroit election worker is loud and clear. Keep observers away in order to count challenged ballots as regular ones. You can even hear the other election workers worryingly asking "won't they be able to see this from 6 feet away?". As for the votes switched it happened on live TV (even the CNN analysts were left dumbfounded when it happened) and it's simple addition and subtraction. If you're confused by simple arithmetic, maybe you deserve to be victim of fraud lol.

This has nothing to do with Trump, he's not my leader in any sort of meaningful way. I'm Canadian and as someone watching from outside, I can say confidently that you're being manipulated. The audio recording is rock solid evidence and deserves a thorough investigation. If you're going to discard it, along with the other red flags and evidence, then the USA has lost any right to call itself a free country.

14. ultramanhyata Reclimbing Like Mountain

Sure thing, Pepe. Thanks for your rational impartiality. Sorry I doubted your pure motives.

Ridgeback and Willy Knuckles like this.
  15. Mike_Tyson_fan36 Blue Belt

Trump lost fair and square. That’s what he gets for encouraging his stupid dick sucking followers to vote in person rather then by mail (which is what Democrats mostly did) during a fucking virus epidemic. Y’all need to stop acting like sore losers and take the L with class instead of like bitches.

regmma123, Ridgeback and andnowweknow like this.
  16. ultramanhyata Reclimbing Like Mountain

It's unhinged how the Trump cultists try to compare their rejection of the 2020 election results to Russiagate.

Because I don't recall Obama's Secretary of State declaring there would be a smooth transition to a first Clinton term since Hillary clearly won and her apparent loss was only the result of obvious, illegal Russian interference.

17. EyeOfNewt Banned Banned

You're in denial my friend.
    here is the transcript
    Trainer: "That's important because they can come behind your table."
    "But if you don't have 6 feet they can't come back there."
    "Any questions?"
    Trainee: "So the 6 feet back, unless they have realy good vision,
    they can't actually see--"
    Trainer: "Exactly. Unless they got really good vision or they brought their
    binoculars." *laughs*

They are not worried about covid or their safety, they're literally talking about the line of sight, or how well the observers would see that challenged ballots are treated as normal ones. She explicitly says it many times over lmao.

SammyJar88 and phoenixikki like this.
  18. EyeOfNewt Banned Banned

Funny how that virus epidemic is thrown out the window when it comes to celebrate Biden or savagely loot and riot.

AZ103 and SammyJar88 like this.
  19. blaseblah Titanium Belt

Democrats passed multiple bills to update the machines. Republicans blocked their attempts.

Hopefully going forward, Republicans will change their stance and work with the Biden administration on election security.

Sano, Grenz, Willy Knuckles and 3 others like this.
  20. hitcher Arguably the perfect human

Old man bad <BidenShutIt>

jm5000 likes this.