How has Nikita krylov never been paired with Jon Jones?

EyeOfNewt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As a former heavy weight he certainly has the stature to compete against Jones. Moreover he's had 25 fights under his belt. Granted, the UFC inflates these numbers but it's reasonable to say he's had over 20 fights. Make it happen Dana

La Femme Nikita Krylov is the master of self destructing once he realizes he can’t finish you.

Loses whenever he fights a step up in competition. 10-4 in the UFC. Crushes cans real good. Gatekeeper material.

Juice Rat would run him over.

No one is beating Roid Boy any time soon at LHW.

Where I certainly don't believe his resume has warranted a showdown with Bones, Krylov has come a long way since his initial showing against Soa Palelie

Juice Rat would run him over.

No one is beating Roid Boy any time soon at LHW.
Although I'd favor Jon. This dude always has a chance to hit a home run. He's the only guy at lhw I'd give a chance to..

giphy.gif

Although I'd favor Jon. This dude always has a chance to hit a home run. He's the only guy at lhw I'd give a chance to..

giphy.gif

I think Jon would fight super safe against him and just spam takedowns.

Despite my distaste for Jones, his fight IQ is nearly flawless.

But Walker shutting his lights out would be the greatest day in MMA history. haha

I think Jon would fight super safe against him and just spam takedowns.

Despite my distaste for Jones, his fight IQ is nearly flawless.

But Walker shutting his lights out would be the greatest day in MMA history. haha
I agree, it's unlikely. But with him I see a chance. (Albeit a slim one). Whereas I see no chance at all for the rest of the lhw's..

I agree, it's unlikely. But with him I see a chance. (Albeit a slim one). Whereas I see no chance at all for the rest of the lhw's..

Yeah, he does a lot of wild, unpredictable shit that could potentially land a surprise. lol

Because he’s not a Middweight

God Krylov was so horrible years back when he started in the UFC and the fights I watched of him before that,just horrible.The guy has improved so much everywhere that I think he possibly could in the future but I seriously doubt it,he folds like Overeem when he can't bully someone.What a weird question because he's really not that good,but I guess seeing as though it'll be Anthony Smith and Thiago Santos in a row I can't say much.I can tell you haven't watched Krylov's career though,that's for sure,no disrespect of course,gotta start somewhere.

Krylov was on his way to becoming a serious contender in 2016, with 5 straight UFC wins - all via finish.
But he was subbed in the 1st round by Cirkunov (who was also coming from a long win streak of 100% finishes)

Then he left the UFC cause he wanted to fight closer to his home of Ukraine. After winning 4 fights, he re-joined he was subbed by Blachowicz in the 2nd round.

So right now Krylov has lost his 2 last UFC fights.
And I don't think he's beaten anyone in the top 15. Ed Herman and Maldonado are probably the biggest names on his record.

So there are many guys ahead of him at LHW; for example Cirkunov and Blachowicz. -Sure they've also got recent losses, but Blachowicz has beaten Latifi, Manuwa, Cannonier. Cirkunov has beaten Cummins (not a big name but he did beat Blachowicz). Along with both of them beating Krylov.

Since 2016 guys like Volkan, Anthony Smith, Johnny Walker and Thiago Santos have also managed to snag their place in line ahead of Krylov.

Last edited:
Krylov is missing that killer instinct. He lets people win if they don't fold and let him win.

Back