How has Cerrone not gotten a title shot yet?

MachidaNo1Fan

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
How many fights does he have to win? I mean people are even suggesting he should take another fight after beating Jury lol. I'm not even a fan but he deserves it more than Khabib. Let him get rekt by Pettis again

lol he got dominated by RDA, Diaz, and Pettis hes not even close.

he gets beat when he's like 1 win away from a title fight

Every time he's close he gets beat the fuck down.

How many fights does he have to win? I mean people are even suggesting he should take another fight after beating Jury lol. I'm not even a fan but he deserves it more than Khabib. Let him get rekt by Pettis again

Bc Cerrone is a tough guy who fights anyone at anytime and keeps his mouth shut. Sherdog is obsessed with Khabib so you'll never win an argument with a Cerrone/Khabib no 1 contender fight. Trust me.

I'm a huge fan of Cerrone, but he got beat by RDA, who is rightfully ahead of him, besides beating Cerrone himself, he is coming off of wins against the former champion and the former contender of the division, better wins than those of Cerrone so far.

Chokes in #1 contender fights.

Riccerone needs to beat someone in the top 5.

tumblr_msb5gu2cCc1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

Plus having been on the wrong side of one of the best striking clinics there has been in MMA to the current champion doesn't help, despite Cerrone's improvements since.

Last edited:
lol he got dominated by RDA, Diaz, and Pettis hes not even close.

RDA got dominated by K-bib. Diaz got dominated by RDA... He has never gave a shit about the belt, but if he wins this next one, I believe he would get it if he asked. I think the winner of K-bob/Cerrone should be after RDA.

nate diaz lit his ass up like a christmas tree beautiful fight 2nd tier fighter.

I like Cerrone quite a bit, but he's given no reason to believe a second fight with Pettis would be any different than the first.

Back