How hard do you work?

fighter'swife

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Art pachuko leaves at 3am to go to work then after his 12 hours he trains an hour a way from our house. On tues. and Thurs. He gets home finally at 9:30pm for dinner.:confused:

That sounds very suspicious. If I were you, i would get a Private Investigator to follow Art around. No-one works those long hours.

I work about 4 hours a day. Rest of the time I screw off. I train Mon-Sat.

Wilhelm

I work at a bar and do graveyyard shift.

Every Thu - Sunday I work from about 4pm to about 1-2am

When Im not doing that, I am studying food + beverage and doing assignments.

I'm a student at the University of Technology in Delft, Holland.

I only work on sat. (and sometimes sun.), because those are the only days I have time to work. I train on mon., wed. and fri.

This week however I've been busy puking my brains out FULLTIME. What about that?!?!?! :D

I work full time in the summer and study full time in winter.

Fuck part time work.

I am a student in college right now. I am a Joiner. I don't have a major.

Art only trains two days a week? What the? That lazy fool.

I'm an iron worker apprentice, which means getting up at 5 to get to the jobsite. That's from 6:30 to 3:30, drive to my other job (lotman at a car dealership) work from 5 to 9. I train on my days off from iron working which have been more plentiful lately.

Right now I'm working 5 days a week and 6 days every other. I work the night shift till 1 a.m.

With all that said, I still don't work very hard.

I would be the hardest worker in here...4 hours sleep a night, 3 jobs, train after all that....

I lie, I am a slack shit, I am at work right now!

Originally posted by Conrad
what do you do Lefty?

Right now I work for a company that creates online and phone interviews for other companies. I do help desk calls and data entry. It isn't very hard.

Soon I start a new job though as a manager of a gym.

I've been very fortunate and have NEVER worked so far in my life. My parents make a nice income and I have a full scholarship to www.stmarytx.edu. The only job I see myself having is once I finish medical school and start working at a hospital as a physician.

that's what I thought. A gym your buddy owns or something like that? How Soon you think?

Hope it works out

Wow, it sounds like alot of slackers in here. My hubby works hatd! Art said we could afford to higher an investigator now!! Art said HAHA!!

Originally posted by fighter'swife
Wow, it sounds like alot of slackers in here. My hubby works hatd! Art said we could afford to higher an investigator now!! Art said HAHA!!

That was Art trying to be Mrs Santore. The spelling is just atrocious

Originally posted by fighter'swife
Wow, it sounds like alot of slackers in here. My hubby works hatd! Art said we could afford to higher an investigator now!! Art said HAHA!! [/QUOTE

Did you not read my post lady.
Oh yeah and what I quoted makes no sense, an investigator for what? Do you mean hire, Art said HAHA?
Don't mean to be a prick but huh?

when you have post counts over 2000 you know you couldnt work too much

Back