How happy were you, honestly, when CV destroyed Browne because..

You're defending him for beating a woman?!

Good thing we have real courts and people to investigate crimes and don't rely solely on accusations made on social media to convict people. If you think there aren't women out there vindictive enough to try to ruin your reputation without cause then you're living in denial. To this day, his ex has never gone to the police and been forced to give detailed information about the alleged incident. It's all been done over social media so all her male virgin followers and lesbian friends can make her feel good by telling her what a great person she is and what a piece of shit he is.

I suspect she's either flat out lying about everything or she was the one who assaulted him, probably over jealousy as she's proved to be a very jealous women.

It's easier to convict someone in the court of opinion, especially when society is programmed to believe women don't lie about being assaulted, than it is to provide the police with a statement and have that statement investigated and proved to be false and risk being arrested.

All of her actions from waiting until Travis had upgraded to Ronda to level her accusations on social media to never going to the police to getting upset when she thought Ronda was wearing an engagement ring are signs of an unstable woman who can't take rejection. She has daddy issues for sure.

So tell me, what do you know about Travis Browne based off of his interviews?

I bet 99.999999% of the people who say they don't like Travis also don't like Ronda. You could probably make a time line and the Travis hate started as soon as he publicly announced he was dating Ronda. People should just admit it and stop making up stupid shit like being classless and eye pokes to try to justify it.

I bet 99.999999% of the people who say they don't like Travis also don't like Ronda. You could probably make a time line and the Travis hate started as soon as he publicly announced he was dating Ronda. People should just admit it and stop making up stupid shit like being classless and eye pokes to try to justify it.

You can tell he's a piece of shit by that fight with Mitrione. He knew he eye poked him and didn't stop fighting at all. He did that more than once. It's the only time I ever recall seeing a fighter do that. Normally, when someone accidentally eye pokes they back off and sort of apologize. He actually looked to take advantage of the poke.

If you can't tell that dude has problems regardless of Rousey, then I don't know what to say.

Good thing we have real courts and people to investigate crimes and don't rely solely on accusations made on social media to convict people. If you think there aren't women out there vindictive enough to try to ruin your reputation without cause then you're living in denial. To this day, his ex has never gone to the police and been forced to give detailed information about the alleged incident. It's all been done over social media so all her male virgin followers and lesbian friends can make her feel good by telling her what a great person she is and what a piece of shit he is.

I suspect she's either flat out lying about everything or she was the one who assaulted him, probably over jealousy as she's proved to be a very jealous women.

It's easier to convict someone in the court of opinion, especially when society is programmed to believe women don't lie about being assaulted, than it is to provide the police with a statement and have that statement investigated and proved to be false and risk being arrested.

All of her actions from waiting until Travis had upgraded to Ronda to level her accusations on social media to never going to the police to getting upset when she thought Ronda was wearing an engagement ring are signs of an unstable woman who can't take rejection. She has daddy issues for sure.

Seriously dude? It doesn't matter what she did. You don't beat women... especially someone of his size and the fact he's a trained fighter. Even if she started it, she's 1/3 his size and all he has to do is restrain her and call the cops. You don't beat her. Come on man... stop defending someone who beats women.

Seriously dude? It doesn't matter what she did. You don't beat women... especially someone of his size and the fact he's a trained fighter. Even if she started it, she's 1/3 his size and all he has to do is restrain her and call the cops. You don't beat her. Come on man... stop defending someone who beats women.

If you have evidence of a beating I suggest you go immediately to the police and turn the evidence in.

You can tell he's a piece of shit by that fight with Mitrione. He knew he eye poked him and didn't stop fighting at all. He did that more than once. It's the only time I ever recall seeing a fighter do that. Normally, when someone accidentally eye pokes they back off and sort of apologize. He actually looked to take advantage of the poke.

If you can't tell that dude has problems regardless of Rousey, then I don't know what to say.

Eyepokes? You got your whole life turned upside down over a fighter that had a few inadvertent eyepokes. Kinda discredits Jones's entire career, even without the PED usage.

I would've been super happy but I thought Cain was washed up from injuries and bet money on Browne for the upset.

I wouldn't say that I was cheering for something bad to happen to Browne, but I'd definitely consider it poetic justice. Mitrione was on the way to winning the fight in my opinion and that loss screwed his bargaining leverage on the UFC as that was the final fight on his contract.

Back