How happy were you, honestly, when CV destroyed Browne because..

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Of his last cheating eye gouging fight that turned the fight around? No hate, just justice for Matt Mitrione'S EYE!

I'm happy he lost because of Ronda.

I didn't really care about who Cain destroyed, I just wanted to see him come back.

I've had it out for Browne since he suggested he had more stature than Antonio Silva before their fight. I had him in the red after he mocked Josh Barnett's throat slash. Basically i love watching him get knocked the fuck out. I don't care who does it.

I didn't really care about who Cain destroyed, I just wanted to see him come back.
I just wanted to see the guy fight. Been watching MMA since UFC 3, and Cain fighting is a rare treat lol...

I was happy because I'm a big fan of Velasquez and because of the bruises Browne left on his ex

I used to like Browne until I listened to him talk a bit. Now I don't listen to him and he is less annoying. But that stuff with Mitrione was disgusting, so yeah seeing him get smoked by Cain was cool.

Last edited:
I was pissed they stopped the fight with 3 seconds left in the round. Really wanted to see Cain beat the shit out of him for a little longer

Not a Cain fan but it was good seeing him against a new opponent and he really looked on point. Cant wait to see future match ups!

I loved watching browne get blasted. And I normally don't want someone to get smashed just hope for a good fight. But something about browne recently just made me want to see his face get caved in.

Cain finishing opponents is always nice but then when you have someone like Travis in there it's extra fun.

Bonus @NightwingBJJ :D

As soon as he went to Edmond's camp I knew he was in line for a string of beatings. This one was no surprise.

Between the blatant eye gouging and the post fight presser reporter bullying from the mitrione fight yeah it was awesome to see him get whooped. You could see it on his face afterwards too.....that look of realizing you have no chance of ever beating this guy....total defeat

giphy.gif

It was a thing of beauty

Browne is the worst. Rewatch his fight against Arlovski. Browne goes for his eyes like 10 times and Pitbull is lucky that they pokes and rakes missed.

Back