How good would Demian Maia be if he was

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
Max Holloway? Just a lean, mean striking machine from Hawaii. I reckon he'd be a nightmare for a lot of guys.

I mean, his volume would be second to none, his size would also be a handful and his grappling the x-factor that could swing any matchup in his favor.

Everyone he fights after it's over...

tenor.gif

Would he be Max Holloway and Demian Maia at the same time? Or would he only be Max Holloway?

How good would Cindy Dandois be if she was Francis Ngannou?

Still get mauled by Khabib and butchered by Ferg

I reckon Demain Maia would be about as good as Max Holloway if he were Max Holloway.

Would he be Max Holloway and Demian Maia at the same time? Or would he only be Max Holloway?
Something like this is KINDA how I interpreted the question... But I think he means love child... Holloways stand up and Maias ground game? He'd be one of the greatest fighters ever.

But how good would Max Holloway be if he were Demian Maia? That's the real question.

Askren is busy justifying being matched up with an non striker.

A Cody without daddy-issues?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
A Cody without daddy-issues?

This made me laugh way harder than it should have lmao.

Anyway...what do you mean? Like, if you took the body and striking skillset of Holloway, and infused it with the 30 some years of grappling experience Maia has?

Well, nightmarish obviously. But that would also happen if you took just about any elite striker and paired them with any elite grappler.

How about we give Adesanya the grappling of Jacare? Not a goddamn middleweight in this world would want to fight that.

man imagine how good jones would be on st-

shit..

Not as good as if he was Dustin Poirier? How the hell is this question supposed to actually be answered?

What if he were Fedor? You didnt think about THAT. Did you??!

Uh, how great would he be if he were Max Holloway instead? I guess about as good as Max ?

Back