How good was Nobuhiko Takada?

Tamuras reaction is the best, he knows he fucked up and is gping to be deali g with the Yakuza

that's real tho.
Tamura is no joke

It's impossible to know because he was a big wig who was involved in fixed fights.

I remember being very impressed that he lasted so long against Igor and Crocop, but there's no way to know they weren't paid to carry his ass.

Remember Tamura knocked him the fuck out and then acted scared, like it was an accident and he didn't mean to KO him.

Enson Inoue says he's a bitch too

Overblown...

Tamura had a long experience in UWF when it comes to these shits.
He was the one who would push for a transition to legit fights back then, even clashin´with his bosses.

In short, he definitely knew how to sell a work. One of the best at it, actually.

Last edited:
Apparently he was good enough to tap out Coleman ;)
BigHandmadeFrilledlizard-small.gif
WWE:
Worst
Work
Ever

PRIDE veteran, in a way a face of PRIDEFC, I think the senior to Sakuraba, the legend, in the same gym or something like that.

I know people shit on Takada a lot, and talk about fake fights and what not, and he has a shit record, but he took Rickson down and was going for heel hooks on Rickson from guard.

This guy fought

Rickson Gracie x 2
Royce Gracie
Prime Mark Kerr
Prime Mark Coleman
Prime Mirko
Prime Igor
Prime Bernardo
Prime Tamura

They talk about Cain being the greatest heavyweight of all time, but argubly this guy faced a better competition.

Dunno he only did fixed fights

Tne Gary Albright full Nelso suplex looked brutal
Savage ! People got knocked the fuck out for real, some of the kicks that they landed were real as hell too, the grappling was exciting a lot of the time too, Zangief bro !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back