Media How GOOD was Khabib Nurmagomedov Actually? (Video)

29-0 .....I feel 3 more quality wins and he’s knocking on Goat status imo ....Clearly the Lw Goat and 5th on my personal goat list ....although I won’t argue with anyone that has him ranked higher....as long as he’s not in the top 2 ....those are Jon and George’s spots
I would agree putting GSP up there but F Jones. Dude's a cheat, hiding under the cage. Jones doesn't go top 3 for me, DJ is better

Not as good as people give him credit for.
Correct. He was even better than what people gave him credit for. Most people believed if khabib kept the fight standing, he would be exposed. Most people think he didn't face elite grappling and would suck if he did. Most people said he gets easily hit just because michael johnson and poirier tagged him once.

There will always be questions and what ifs due to Khabib's early retirement, but he went out on top and looked unbeatable. That's what I'll remember.

Nostalgia and doubt combat sports will still be that relevant.
At the end of the day it depends how you I terpret his whole career. DCs and Conor's whole career are more impressive Imo.

How is Conor's more impressive? Khabib cleared out the division Conor struggled in. Conor has lost rounds, even fights, whereas Khabib has arguably never lost a round, depending on who you ask.

He's the LW GOAT no doubt. But he's still below GSP, JJ and Anderson for P4P GOAT imo.

I would agree putting GSP up there but F Jones. Dude's a cheat, hiding under the cage. Jones doesn't go top 3 for me, DJ is better
If you DQ jones for drugs then GSP should be DQ as well......Look at all the guys gsp fought that pissed hot .....you really think the clean guy is beating the roiders ? It ain’t happening

He has a really good resume but not on the level of GOATs who were at the highest level for much, much longer. A lot of his wins are irrelevant.

He's top 10 all time 100% but don't prop him up over the Fedor/Jones/GSP/Silva/Aldo tier plzkthxbye

This guy has what? 4-6 top wins??? How the fuck is he the GOAT??
How is Conor's more impressive? Khabib cleared out the division Conor struggled in. Conor has lost rounds, even fights, whereas Khabib has arguably never lost a round, depending on who you ask.

Khabib trained with the best of the best since day 1 while Conor started much later, only had yes men in his team, won two belts, went up the weight class and made the sport more popular.

Yeah, what Conor achieved is more impressive for me.

Yeah, apart from names like Mayweather, Pacquio and Tyson Fury, not a lot of post 2000s boxers make the all time great lists.
What all time great list does Fury make lol?

Joshua arguably has a better resume

Lightweight GOAT
t-2-1024x512.jpg

Good video
That goat needs USADA testing

I don’t need to watch a video of some guy talking to know Khabib is good.

It's pretty rare for a fighter to be given a 10/10 career rating from that Youtube channel unless said fighter's career ends absolutely on point. Even Daniel Cormier received a 9.5/10 despite him being a 2-Div champion because well, the really important matches he came out on the losing end.

I still think that DC had the better career since 2-Div champ and his fights as champ against challengers were arguably more entertaining compared to Khabib's usual one-sided dominantions
You think dc had a better career because his fights were more competitive

Back