Media How GOOD was Khabib Nurmagomedov Actually? (Video)

Lightweight GOAT
t-2-1024x512.jpg

Good video

He just retired for fuck sake.
Everyone acting like he passed away. Move on people.

29-0 .....I feel 3 more quality wins and he’s knocking on Goat status imo ....Clearly the Lw Goat and 5th on my personal goat list ....although I won’t argue with anyone that has him ranked higher....as long as he’s not in the top 2 ....those are Jon and George’s spots

Reactions: DLX
6:20 -''Tony blamed Khabib for eating Tiramisu cake before the fight'' <45>

It's pretty rare for a fighter to be given a 10/10 career rating from that Youtube channel unless said fighter's career ends absolutely on point. Even Daniel Cormier received a 9.5/10 despite him being a 2-Div champion because well, the really important matches he came out on the losing end.

I still think that DC had the better career since 2-Div champ and his fights as champ against challengers were arguably more entertaining compared to Khabib's usual one-sided dominantions

Not as good as people give him credit for.

Why did he go on a GSP mini rant at the end?

No need for that shit

If this sport makes it into the next century, he'll probably still be seen as a top 10 all time fighter. Absolutely one in a million talent. This isn't really an absurd claim as it seems either, go to boxrec's p4p and you'll see ancient boxers dominate the list.

Why did he go on a GSP mini rant at the end?

No need for that shit
Primarily because he's biased towards GSP and for someone to make it in the GOAT conversation (which is much stricter than just becoming a division champ + defending titles for a few times and then dropping off), he needs to be compared to the accomplishments of other fighters who are nominees for the GOAT conversation, which require accomplishments that can very rarely be replicated.

He probably really wanted to see Khabib as the GOAT though and felt sad that he retired :(

If this sport makes it into the next century, he'll probably still be seen as a top 10 all time fighter. Absolutely one in a million talent. This isn't really an absurd claim as it seems either, go to boxrec's p4p and you'll see ancient boxers dominate the list.

Yeah, apart from names like Mayweather, Pacquio and Tyson Fury, not a lot of post 2000s boxers make the all time great lists.

Nostalgia and doubt combat sports will still be that relevant.
At the end of the day it depends how you I terpret his whole career. DCs and Conor's whole career are more impressive Imo.

Nostalgia and doubt combat sports will still be that relevant.
At the end of the day it depends how you I terpret his whole career. DCs and Conor's whole career are more impressive Imo.
you dksab. boxrec is computer generated, not objective ratings like the ufc's.

Back