How good was Buakaw?

When did Kyshenko decline?

His stint with Big Mike made him a bit one dimensional for a while but he's still a force.

When did Kyshenko decline?

His stint with Big Mike made him a bit one dimensional for a while but he's still a force.

Well, I personally think he looked better before he went to Big Mike, and I think he used to be faster too.

That's personally what I think, I think he used to be better in his early 20's, fighting in K-1 Max, and I think he got more predictable and slowed down.

Well, I personally think he looked better before he went to Big Mike, and I think he used to be faster too.

That's personally what I think, I think he used to be better in his early 20's, fighting in K-1 Max, and I think he got more predictable and slowed down.

Kyshenko was one of my absolute favs to watch in Max. I still think he beat Masato in the finals..

I remember when Buakaw was destroying people in k-1, my muay thai coach told me that there are lot of guys in thailand who's better than buakaw, but just not as popular or in limelight. I never was sure if he was serious or just in jest or just not very high on Buakaw as a fighter like some people on here.

If you ask me, Buakaw was the best out of the k-1 max lots when K-1 was the shit, and Petrosyan probably was the best next, and Buakaw vs Petrosyan in my eyes is MayMac of kickboxing, just because it was relatively in their primes, best of their generations in lower weight.

However, I don't think Buakaw and Petrosyan get a whole lot of love from muay thai fans on here...

Thoughts?

I think buakaw didn't concentrate as much on fighting in Thailand because k1 world max was guessing a better pay

Back