How Good is Ray Cooper III?

Listen, I don't normally read your posts because you post these annoying novels that no one cares to read, but 12/12 is still show/win for new signees, sometimes it's 14/14, maybe 25/25, so no one's "making up wrong ones" you blowhard.

UFC might pay Cooper 50k, and maybe he fights twice a year, but he'll make more in PFL either way.

It depends where you come from. 75/75 or 80/80 seems to be the going rate for a champion from either PFL or Rizin. That's what Lins, Jiri and Kape all got. Cooper would be on that pay scale.

Top 3-5. Not sure if a contender...would get passed up by a former 155 guy for Usman (3 of 4 defenses) to continue his resume so Dana can shit on GSP...

he could be top 10 in UFC, top 5 in Bellator.

No reason to leave PFL though if he can continue to win tournaments. We'll see if he can beat Magomed.

Top 3-5. Not sure if a contender...would get passed up by a former 155 guy for Usman (3 of 4 defenses) to continue his resume so Dana can shit on GSP...

Well I'd favour Masvidal to outwork Cooper

I mean, do you read your own posts?

"12/12 is the show/win for new signees"
"Actually sometimes it's 14/14"
"Oh actually maybe sometimes it's 25/25"
"Oh and maybe Cooper will get 50k"

Clearly, like in most workplaces, there's a scale that varies by experience.

You suggested above that Cooper would be paid 12/12, which is the base scale for a fighter with minimal experience. But Cooper is a 3 time PFL finalist and former PFL champ. Do you not see why that's disingenuous?

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Has two wins against Shields and now a win against Rory. The issue I have is how shot are the two? Rory coming off a loss, although BS one, to Tibau of all people. That should be a fight he should finish or completely dominate to prevent any possibility of that. Where do you think he's be in the UFC? Top 15? Top 10?
View attachment 874017
I'm not confident he beats anyone on this list. Possibly Li and Belal. Maia is shot enough so that's possible he KOs him.
He’d destroy crappy Belal that’s a lock

He’d destroy crappy Belal that’s a lock
I hardly think Belal is crappy but Ray would be a very tough fight for him. Ray's an excellent wrestler and anybody who Belal can't impose his wrestling on he's going to struggle with.

I was impressed with his determination and power last night.
The guy really is impressive, and this is coming from someone who had a +350 3 legged parlay broken by his win last night. He's got all the strength an elite fighter needs both mentally and physically. That 3rd round was all will and determination. Gas tank could be a problem against the tippy top though.

Aleksakhin, Rory and Magomedkerimov is an under the radar run of excellent wins.

Back