How good is MVP?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I've gone past he fights bums but Bellator's WW division is pretty weak. Would he be top 10 in the UFC? Paul Daley wrestled him (to a win IMO.) He's a good striker but I feel Bellator's WW division favors him in that there are almost no wrestlers.

Lima put MVP to sleep once, and it's right he took revenge
His stricking is interesting but his grappling...

He lost with Paul, and his last fight won....

In the UFC he won't be in the top 5 (neither the top 10)

Those flashy bellator strikers will get KOd in the 1st by any UFC top 15.

Not good enough to be Bellator champion, would be unranked in UFC

I've had some hope in him, back in 2014. But unfortunately he has never made it.
He got beat by Mike Perry ffs.

Last edited:
Mvp one dimensional ..... avoids damage when taken down cause he has ginormous hands - he grabs you and he can stalemate the action which doesn't help him win.

Bellator, now , has better welters in the pecking order( in reference to page).Amosov" might" just be the best 170er in mma.

His striking is good but it’s not like he faces good strikers, he beat a washed Lima. He’s a can crusher

Honestly if current Wonderboy is #7 in UFC, MVP would be atleast that. Probably has same grappling defense, but his striking is better and more deadly.

Over-rated striking. Split decision with Lima who has lost 4 in a row. Mike Perry beat him in a bare knuckle fight. Padded record.

Not sure he cracks the top 20 in UFC.
They kinda screwed MVP IMO. I thought he won fairly clear although it was close. Then he's tired and they throw out a tie breaker round which heavily favored Perry. I think BKFC is just perfect for Perry. His dumbness and never quit attitude makes him the best at that.

They kinda screwed MVP IMO. I thought he won fairly clear although it was close. Then he's tired and they throw out a tie breaker round which heavily favored Perry. I think BKFC is just perfect for Perry. His dumbness and never quit attitude makes him the best at that.
I don’t see how anyone thought MVP won that. Perry clearly outboxed him, even dropped Page and almost knocked him out. MVP was busted up pretty bad. If it was kickboxing I think MVP could’ve possibly won

Would be good to see MVP against the likes of masvidal, wonderboy and Kevin Holland.

Would probably also knock Shavkat out if he can stay away from the clinch

Back