How good is Khabib for destroying Conor the way he did?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Khabib is well on his way to becoming the LW GOAT, which is already might be, and shows the gulf between a fighter like Khabib, and a fighter like Cowboy. This was a cherry pick, and a perfect show case fight for Conor's return, and to get his fanboys sniffing his jockstrap again.

different style. khabib is more "sniff the jockstrap"
Conor must've worn that strap pretty high then.

017653B865D8EE6E55144E39B8436A029E1EF203

Reminder that Conor vs Eddie Alvarez was fixed, Conor vs Khabib was fixed (they paid Derp Dean off to let Conor cheat freely, Khabib is just that good and won anyway) and now Conor vs Cowboy is fixed too.

Conor McGregor is a fraud.
you are being so fucking disrespectful to cowboy.

yes, styles make fights. He would lose to conor in a straight boxing match, but wins in a wrestling match.
Khabib outstruck and dropped Conor too, very sad. But they fight MMA and Khabib is obviously on a different level than Conor there. It's cute to say Khabib is a jock sniffer, or whatever sad excuse you have, but he dropped Conor with strikes and made him ask another grown man to save his life.

my reaction to this thread:

Tony-Ferguson-who-takes-on-Kevin-Lee-at-UFC-216-is-no-fan-of-Conor-McGregor-696x392.jpg

I hope Conor stays a 170 now. Would like to see him fight Masvidal, and if he won that, he would probably get a shot at WW title. First 3 division champ?:rolleyes:

Sober Conor bout to whip that ass.

Khabib has a great style to beat McGregor on top of him just being a great tough strong athlete.

I am not a fan or Khabib at all, in fact I always root against him because I don't care for his style of fighting. That said, he is a master of fighting the way he does, and unless somebody can KO him in the stand up, he may go undefeated as a LW. His takedowns are as fast as anybody has ever done them, and his control when he does take you down is incredible. One of the best fighters ever.:)

That best buy woman dana hired would have done better than donald did. Khabib is the real deal, conor is not impressive in beating a guy who didnt even try at all. 1 missed body shot..the whole fight... wtf. Why would he not throw any strikes? I just dont get it. He wanted to fight still vs Tony with his whole face smashed, yet vs conor...he didnt want to or was paid not to...fight back after those...brutal shoulder shrugs...give me a break. He can take elbows from Tony, but not shoulders from 6 inches from Conor. The toe first head kick was not a damaging strike either. U are suppose to land the shin or top of the foot not toes first. Cowboys nose was fuct before from tony, but wtf. That was just sad as fuk.

Back