How good is Kevin Holland?

He is a game fighter but he doesn't excel anywhere. He is probably stuck in the same category as Leech. He will be outside of the top 10 but he will fall when he tries to move up. He does take very dangerous fights though. Promotion is obviously trying to push him. I am assuming he is going to take a step down again in competition and win those.

Top 15 is fair for him, wouldn't have in the top 10 though, he is too beatable. in the last few years he is 2-4 and also 1 NC, he is decent but has many flaws to be elite. He is fun to watch though because he lets go

MMA is such an unforgiving sport. Seeing some of the “fans” comments dismissing his ability in light of last nights loss is disheartening. Holland is a fan friendly fighter i.e he comes to get it every time he puts every fiber of his being on the line every single time. I will always tune in to watch a Holland fight and have nothing but the utmost respect for the warrior that he is. He fought wonder boy on his home terms and had him on skates on a couple occasions. I respect the testicular fortitude that he has. On the right night he could beat just about anyone in the top 10 imho.

<RomeroSalute>

Back